Where to Scavenge MK12 Armatek Tactical Data

Skathe_Plissken
5 posts Member
edited July 2020
Am i missing something or is this gear not able to be scavenged for any parts? I feel like this should be scavenge gear for Electrum Conductors.

z80o1y3v9433.png

Replies

• Options
    I just want to know what it's like to have 3 g12 pieces and not want to put them on a character😭
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    There are certain pieces of gear that can't be scavenged. There was a post (Q&A maybe) somewhere where they gave the technical reason for why, but I can't remember what it was.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    There are certain pieces of gear that can't be scavenged. There was a post (Q&A maybe) somewhere where they gave the technical reason for why, but I can't remember what it was.
    they didn't give a reason why

it was some vague non-answer
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

The reason is that you probably have a lot of it because it isn’t actually used on toons often.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

The reason is that you probably have a lot of it because it isn’t actually used on toons often.

Pretty much

9hqpfo57ujx7.jpg
  • Options

this is what i expected. smh.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    My recollection is that they did give a reason but it made less than zero sense and was generally assumed to be a bald faced lie.
  • Geris
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    My recollection is that they did give a reason but it made less than zero sense and was generally assumed to be a bald faced lie.

Their reason was explained in a recent Q&A post, due to technical limitations they could not have every single great piece by scavenged. So they chose to balance it out by allowing (nearly?) every piece of low level gear be scavenged and severally limiting the upper level gear. It's not a problem because there isn't a gear crunch at the top end levels though /s