Ally Points are broken again

When I started playing I could never accumulate Ally Points except when I played or simmed battles. I thought maybe it was because I was using the same leaders as everyone else but I had seen threads that it was a known issue.

Then the points system seemed to be working for the last month or two, and I would receive a couple thousand points per day from allies borrowing my leaders.

Now it's broken again. NO points for the last week or so. I have completed all levels and run Akbar and Greedo as leaders to give my allies some options. I find it very unlikely that no one is borrowing these, especially because they were getting me a lot of points just a few weeks ago.

Yes, opening Bronziums is tedious, but I like the chance to acquire a few shards of characters I am still farming.

Anyone else having the same the same problem?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    You mean you think you get points if someone borrows your guys? If so you dont get points for that.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know this feature never worked as intented so they abandoned it
  • Options
    Yes, I'm thinking that feature was eliminated. As I said, for a while, I was getting a lot of points passively, but it was never consistent. There was a description in the game that said you and your ally would get points when you borrow, but I can't find it now. I guess that was another thing removed that got no mention in update notes.
  • Options
    I'm more annoyed by the fact that people on my Ally list never show up to be used for most content.