I am the great and powerul................

Dooku

I will make your team dodge well over 15%

I will make your team dodge when stunned regularly, and even give you offense up for doing so.

I will string 4-6 hits together regularly

I will regularly dodge multiple kill shots in a row if I'm in red

I will grant 1/3 dodge not 1/6.666

Skill, synergy, what is this you speak of? RNG is all that matters.

But when you use me

Hehehe

Your team will dodge 15%

You do not dodge when stunned.

I will not double hit at 50% anymore, be thankful my all powerful oldness is here

When in red I will die with a scream next shot

No 1/3 dodge for you, be thankful for the 1/6.666 I might grant you

Your team may be vastly superior, but I can make you famous.

I am the great and powerful Dooku. Now make me a sammich and stop crying about me.

Replies

• DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So just had to add some off movie references to the Dooku debate. I wanted him fixed for ages, wanting to use him, and I do. Arena is an utter Didge fest. No more whose Poe goes first now it is who gets the Dodge RNG. It does not stop me at all. I still win at the same % I was before, just less decively and with a wee bit more time spent. Just arena is now a Dodge/Deflect fest. I do my 5 free and 3 refills daily. If that is 15% Dodge then I'm Oprah. Regardless it is annoying not defeating. It reminds me of Dodge ball in school.

Hope this makes Dooku frustrated folks at least chuckle.

Cheers

Oh and feel free to add any other characters to this, but be funny/humorous about it please. I want this to be a fun thread. Thanks.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I'm only a level 45 so I'm not running into him a lot yet, but yeah....when I run him as an ally anywhere else I can see how this is a nightmare.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Love him :p
  • Options

Me too. He gives us such joy. But that guy whose sandwich he stole I think might feel differently,lol.
  • Options

Me too. He gives us such joy. But that guy whose sandwich he stole I think might feel differently,lol.

Oh yes but he should've been watching for old dooku he is a sneaky one
  • Options

Oh yes but he should've been watching for old dooku he is a sneaky one

I know, right? He also has a turkey sandwich addiction that is legendary all over the galaxy.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I hear he is a cross dresser too >:)
  • Options
    I hear he is a cross dresser too >:)

Only on the 1st Tuesday of the month.
  • Options
    Aparrently he like to insult people's family too I honestly think he needs therapy of some sort !!!
  • Options
    He might like a sammich or two but not with salad. he's a salad dodger lol.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    I heard he is partial to a pickle or two :o
  • Courier
    120 posts Member
    Options
    25psnyc.gif

Was thinking to post this for another nerf dooku without asking solution thread in the future.

Cause, you know... He's kinda expecting the nerf cry.
  • Options
    Says dooku to the turkey sarnie lol
    Nice one :p
  • Options
    Courier wrote: »
    25psnyc.gif

Was thinking to post this for another nerf dooku without asking solution thread in the future.

No nerf cries here had you read my post you'd have known that. I like Dooku just as he is. Next time read before you assume. And if the subtle attempt to poke fun at the nerf threads goes over your head you can ask us to explain. Dooku is very well balanced in my opinion. Fast but low health, hits a lot, but weakly. Great balance.
  • Options
    Dooku is like Chuck Norriss, so fun to poke fun at.
  • Options
    He might like a sammich or two but not with salad. he's a salad dodger lol.

Better a dodger than a tosser,or a spinner. Those salad spinners are crazy.
  • Options
    Aparrently he like to insult people's family too I honestly think he needs therapy of some sort !!!

He needs anger management for sure. He needs to let stuff go rather than countering it all the time.
  • Options
    You should see what he can do with an egg slicer bring tears to the eyes B)
  • Options
    Yeh let's it build up and then just boom he's off just can't stop him
  • Courier
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    25psnyc.gif

No nerf cries here had you read my post you'd have known that. I like Dooku just as he is. Next time read before you assume. And if the subtle attempt to poke fun at the nerf threads goes over your head you can ask us to explain. Dooku is very well balanced in my opinion. Fast but low health, hits a lot, but weakly. Great balance.

Woah woah woah woah, take a step back and read again my short post. I read your post, do you even bother read mine? You most likely got agitated and confused because it has the N word in it.
  • Options
    25psnyc.gif

Woah woah woah woah, take a step back and read again my short post. I read your post, do you even bother read mine? You most likely got agitated and confused because it has the N word in it.

Well when you said "another" that puts my post in the class of the post you described. Had you said put it in a nerf dooku thread that would have been fine, but you said "another" classifying my post with the nerf Dooku threads. Which it is not. It is a simply comic relief post to alleviate the silly nerf posts and allow others to vent in a more productive, and hopefully amusing way. By simply stating "another" you class mine as one of them. Had you said but it is more fitting here or what not that would have been more clear.

If we misunderstand than I am sorry, but I see "another" that classes.
  • Options
    25psnyc.gif

Well when you said "another" that puts my post in the class of the post you described. Had you said put it in a nerf dooku thread that would have been fine, but you said "another" classifying my post with the nerf Dooku threads. Which it is not. It is a simply comic relief post to alleviate the silly nerf posts and allow others to vent in a more productive, and hopefully amusing way. By simply stating "another" you class mine as one of them. Had you said but it is more fitting here or what not that would have been more clear.

..... What the? "Another" as in we get that kind of thread from time to time since late nov didnt cross your mind?

I know this is a "amusing posts" thread to vent or such. I can read, thank you. Hence the picture i post, the poster above understand it. I'm boggled why you can't.

I think you just see my post but not understanding it. Instead of telling me what to type in my post, i suggest you to give my post a second look. Its not a long post or such, y'know.

Cheers
  • Options
    25psnyc.gif

..... What the? "Another" as in we get that kind of thread from time to time since late nov didnt cross your mind?

I know this is a "amusing posts" thread to vent or such. I can read, thank you. Hence the picture i post, the poster above understand it. I'm boggled why you can't.

I think you just see my post but not understanding it. Instead of telling me what to type in my post, i suggest you to give my post a second look. Its not a long post or such, y'know.

Cheers

Troll on mate. This post has nothing to do with nerfing Dooku. I'd be upset if they nerfed him, thus my taking "another nerf Dooku post" as you trolling. Go bug the ones asking for nerfs troll. I hate nerfs. Look me up I have opposed every nerf.

Cheers
  • Options
    No One Lives forever...Dooku did...
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    No One Lives forever...Dooku did...

He is the legand. My uncle looks just like him too, freaky.
  • Options
    25psnyc.gif

Cheers

Troll on mate. This post has nothing to do with nerfing Dooku. I'd be upset if they nerfed him, thus my taking "another nerf Dooku post" as you trolling. Go bug the ones asking for nerfs troll. I hate nerfs. Look me up I have opposed every nerf.

Cheers

Sorry but.. **** are you drunk or something? Its seems that youre not really replying to my replies just want to bash me up for using nerf word.

Seriously, read my post. And the replies.