Preparing for lvl cap patch...

Usho
586 posts Member
What do you guys think about Boba lead, Phasma, Kylo, Lando, Poe/Han arena team ? or Boba, Lando, Phasma, Han and Poe for upcoming lvl 80 patch ^^ since it gives 10% chance too and some rumours about Phasmas march

Replies

• Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm not going to speculate on what the next major patch will bring, so I'm saving gear and credits. With just the level cap, speed teams will still be the best.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not going to speculate on what the next major patch will bring, so I'm saving gear and credits. With just the level cap, speed teams will still be the best.

@Galgenstrick
    They are supposedly upping damage of slower characters, lowering damage of higher speed characters, adding "Fortitude" which is a pre-hp shield for all units based on max hp.

That roughly translates to, everyone is going to be dealing more equal damage across the board while being tankier. How much tankier? Remains to be seen. We still arn't sure if that will allow people like Rey/GS to just one shot someone.

If people are legitimately tankier then buffers, counters (5s) and tanks may be far more viable than they are now.

But, like you said, nobody knows for sure.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

@Galgenstrick
    They are supposedly upping damage of slower characters, lowering damage of higher speed characters, adding "Fortitude" which is a pre-hp shield for all units based on max hp.

That roughly translates to, everyone is going to be dealing more equal damage across the board while being tankier. How much tankier? Remains to be seen. We still arn't sure if that will allow people like Rey/GS to just one shot someone.

If people are legitimately tankier then buffers, counters (5s) and tanks may be far more viable than they are now.

But, like you said, nobody knows for sure.

I read the notes, hopefully it isn't as extreme as you make it sound though. Remove all the character diversity, make all the characters have the same damage, health, speed... Sounds like a game I wouldn't be interested in playing
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information