One time bug or anyone else experiencing a hard-stuck Raddus image?

Raptus
64 posts Member
edited July 2020
Required relogging to go away but it was there on every single game screen.
Checked event requirements, quick jumped to Poe's ship, hopped in a geo fleet battle and had this massive image of Raddus stuck on my screen then every screen after. Don't think it really warrants a bug report if it was a one off; can't find another similar experience.
Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.

Replies

• Options
    Gordon Bullard & Company build revenue through identifying, recruiting, training, motivating, and managing sales agencies, distributors, and dealers for small to medium size businesses in the lighting industry. Located in Richland, MI.
  • Options
    D&S Party Tents offers a variety of items including tents of many sizes, tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, staging, and many more items. We are a family-owned business based out of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin who pride ourselves on the personal service we bring to each one of our customers.
    D&S Party Tents offers a variety of items including tents of many sizes, tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, staging, and many more items. We are a family-owned business based out of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin who pride ourselves on the personal service we bring to each one of our customers.