Or maybe even Rey?

https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752/

Replies

• Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    My suggestion:
    1) GAS because you’ll also gear GR and GG droids for him, two of the best teams in the game... 3 if you include the fact that you’ll be getting GAS for 501st.
    2) SLKR
    3) Rey
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Start with the basics: CLS , JTR, C3p0...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    you are very far from either, work on your padme squad first

also, GAS won't get you first in arena by the time you get him
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

In TW bith are great squads so doesnt matter

I totally wanna run a Bith squad. Cantina band just draining health by playing some sweet music. Cmon CG there are 5 of them. Make this a squad!
  • Options
    Don't invest in GS, the repeated buffs to Kylo have devalued him below Malak.
    Kylo is the obvious answer as he's CG's prima donna right now and he just keeps getting buffs to make him less and less beatable. Next up, the kylo owners will complain about Darth Revan based squads beating Kylo so CG will fix that for them too.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

In TW bith are great squads so doesnt matter

I totally wanna run a Bith squad. Cantina band just draining health by playing some sweet music. Cmon CG there are 5 of them. Make this a squad!
    No attacks, just AoE stun with every turn. Great defensive team! :D
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    You're not even close to Galactic Legend ready, honestly. You'll make much bigger strides by going for the legendaries and heroes first. You can get most of them with g9-ish prerequisites, which will go faster than pushing 13 characters to high relics by orders of magnitude.
    Malevolan wrote: »
    Don't invest in GS, the repeated buffs to Kylo have devalued him below Malak.

Don't listen too much to the Kylo haters like this guy. Kylo has only received one "buff" (any other changes have been AI tweaks to prevent obvious exploits) and it hardly makes GAS "not worth it." He'll still wipe the floor with the vast majority of teams, requires less gear investment than a GL, and you'll build up two other worthwhile teams (Padme and Sep Droids) in the process of getting him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png