Grand Arena - empty ship slots to win

Hey teams, I just lost a GA battle because my opponent left the ships slot empty with no defense so no banners offcourse as no one to battle.

Is that a normal strategy? Is this fair?

Replies

• Zonder
    79 posts Member
    Options
    your math must be off. is true that you don't get the max 72 banners for defeating the fleet, but your opponent doesn't get the 100 banners for deploying the fleet
  • Options
    Zonder wrote: »
    your math must be off. is true that you don't get the max 72 banners for defeating the fleet, but your opponent doesn't get the 100 banners for deploying the fleet

You are right, but he is also wrong about cause and effect. OP lost banners in squad battles too
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone is wrong. I had an opponent only fill ships on me this round and I got max banners for all those territories. Also maxed the ship battle since they put in trash, and I finished with 1973.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    The player who failed to set the fleet loses the defense banners they would have got from setting it.

And the player facing that empty zone gets credit maximum points for offense plus the points for zone conquest.

So by not placing a fleet your opponent handed you a 325 banner advantage. If you still lost the match then that's on you.