Replies

• Options
    Also planning to still run my

Dooku
    FOTP
    GS
    RG
    Daka

Team as advantage means FOTP will wreck on a crit GS assisst, and RG saves the team Daka recalls or stuns. I think till things settle out one of those combos will work for me
  • synesthesio
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Quim - thanks a bunch for presenting that gear guide. Fascinating stuff.

I'm guessing not all lvl ten gear will be equip-able at lvl 80, like not all lvl 9 gear slots are available to lvl 70 toons, so the list may not pertain 100% to the new cap increase.

According to your data, most toons will get one or two speed pieces for lvl 9 & 10, some get none at all (looking at you Phasma). Some are getting 3 and more:

3 speed pieces:
    • Boba
    • GS
    • Yoda
    • Mr nute gunray
    • Princess leia
    • UroRRuR’R’R

4 speed pieces:
    • Darth sidious (3 for lvl 9 gear)
    • FO tie pilot (again, 3 for lvl 9 gear)

5 speed pieces
    • Rey (3 lvl 9, 2 lvl 10)

Looks like GS will continue to be on many high level teams.
  • vincelam58
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    According to latest available gear list (developers can change the gear requirement any time they want):

Qui-Gon Jinn: Gain 6 speed at Lv.74 (Gear IX), boost his base speed to 143. With speed leadership (+25), that will be 168. Gain 2 speed at Lv.80 (Gear X).

Poe: Gain 2 speed at Lv.79 (Gear X), with speed at 144.

Anakin: Gain 2 speed at Lv.73 (Gear IX), and 5 speed at Lv.80 (Gear X), final speed at Lv.80 will be 144. With speed leadership, 169.

Sidious: Gain 8 speed at Lv.73 (Gear IX), boost speed to 161 (same speed as Dooku).

Poggle: Gain 2 speed at Lv.74 (Gear IX), boost speed to 144.

GS: Gain 5 speed at Lv.79 (Gear X), boost speed to 154.

Eeth Koth: Gain 4 speed at Lv.74 (Gear IX), boost speed to 132. With speed leadership, 157.

GM Yoda: Gain 6 speed at Lv.79 (Gear X), boost speed to 157. With speed leadership, 182.

Rey: Gain 9 speed at Lv.73 (Gear IX), boost speed to 152. Gain 12 speed at Lv. 79 (Gear X), further boost speed to 164.

NOTE: The following toons will receive no further speed boost at later gear tiers, so the speed they have now will be final (unless Dev changes the gear requirements)

Dooku: Final speed 161.

Phasma: Final speed 121.

Old Daka: Final speed 136.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I found more gears that increment the speed. I will modify the images according to it:

A/KT Stun Gun (Mk 3) = +4 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 3) = +4 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 4) = +3 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 6) = +2 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 7) = +6 speed
    CEC Fusion Furnace (Mk 1) = +3 speed
    CEC Fusion Furnace (Mk 4) = +6 speed
    Chedak Comlink (Mk 2) = +3 speed
    Czerka Stun Cuffs (Mk 2) = +3 speed
    Fabritech Data Pad (Mk 3) = +2 speed
    Loronar Power Cell (Mk 7) = +2 speed
    Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator (Mk 2): +5 speed
    Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars (Mk 2) = +2 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 1) = +4 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 4) = +2 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 5) = +6 speed
    Nubian Security Scanner (Mk 3) = +2 speed
    TaggeCo Holo Lens (Mk 1) = +2 speed
    TaggeCo Holo Lens (Mk 3) = +1 speed
    Zaltin Bacta Gel (Mk 2) = +6 speed
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    New images according to the complete list of gears that increment the speed. In bold and red the gears that increment the speed.

(EDITED. See it in: http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/characters )

A/KT Stun Gun (Mk 3) = +4 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 3) = +4 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 4) = +3 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 6) = +2 speed
    BlasTech Weapon Mod (Mk 7) = +6 speed
    CEC Fusion Furnace (Mk 1) = +3 speed
    CEC Fusion Furnace (Mk 4) = +6 speed
    Chedak Comlink (Mk 2) = +3 speed
    Czerka Stun Cuffs (Mk 2) = +3 speed
    Fabritech Data Pad (Mk 3) = +2 speed
    Loronar Power Cell (Mk 7) = +2 speed
    Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator (Mk 2): +5 speed
    Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars (Mk 2) = +2 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 1) = +4 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 4) = +2 speed
    Nubian Design Tech (Mk 5) = +6 speed
    Nubian Security Scanner (Mk 3) = +2 speed
    TaggeCo Holo Lens (Mk 1) = +2 speed
    TaggeCo Holo Lens (Mk 3) = +1 speed
    Zaltin Bacta Gel (Mk 2) = +6 speed
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    I have a stupid question......

Is this Level 80 data on these characters coming from the datamined information??

I never saw any official release of information by EA concerning these numbers stated here....
  • Options
    I have a stupid question......

Is this Level 80 data on these characters coming from the datamined information??

I never saw any official release of information by EA concerning these numbers stated here....
    Some of it. If we're talking about gears, for instance. Information regarding skills is in-game one: you can check what will be added by the next level of the skill and which level is required right now.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same question hehe I don't know which is the font of this user.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I have studied a lot of this and looked at swgohdb site making comparisons. I have settled on 5 characters I will focus on gear. I might not gear them till level 78.

Here is what I have seen... The earliest any character gains an ability increase of value is 76. Which means many of us will have about 2 weeks... To farm gear catch up our hopes of the future, ability mats, and see what the spenders come up with in the new meta. If we free to play or mostly free and players hold off leveling at all... Wait see and let the spenders pick the new meta.

For me, I know one thing about human nature, faster is better... The current speed meta and the ease to continue that method. There will also be the desire to be first and others tinkering to beat it. Once the dust settles and we f2p players hit 78 we will have an idea what we need to do and be able to use our resources to catch up. At least this is my plan.

For me based on AI performance and what I have already invested in. I am running with assajj Daka phasma fives and savage opress. Speed.. Daka being able to stun before any one... Is my hope , the changes to advantage proposed and slow effects along with fives double strike when opponent affected by slow. And this new fortitude ... Being harder to take someone down quickly, allowing savage to strike down an opponent easily. This is as of the info I have read. But for now that's my idea and strategy.
  • Options
    For me, I am most looking forward to HK-47's 50% turn meter. WIth the combination of speedy characters getting a damage decrease and slow toons getting a damage boost as well as fortitude being added, i don't mind 1 bit that my droids will be slow. With 47's turn meter boost and 86 and GS's assists both being able to trigger it, i can see my droids unleashing Hell on teams once i get my turn(without the worry of a dead 88 on the floor).

As for Lobot, It will be hard to give up all that +crit and +turn meter that HK-47 will bring, eventhough Lobot will get +turn meter from his heal as well as some +potency to help 47/88's debuffs land, i just am not sold on him. Who knows, i will probably give him a try though, but that turn meter from 47 is just candy. I think the introduction of fortitude is going to negate the race to attack first a lot. I feel like you will want to deal as much damage and deal as many debuffs as possible when your turn comes as a lot of toons won't die from 1 shot anymore, which is why i am doubtful of adding Lobot to my droids, as i have no idea who i would remove? You can't have Poggle, 47 and Lobot on your team because you are giving up massive damage from either GS or 88 so who will power through the fortitude bars?

Next meta should be interesting for sure. Will be nice to see much more variety on the leaderboards.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The best is wait the update in the stats of swgohcantina.com and then the new speeds will be updated very soon, if this friday is the update, then maybe saturday will be updated, or maybe the same friday. The gears of the images can be modified in the update, so now is better wait.

For example, in the update now the "-1 cooldown" of Geonosian Soldier was changed to "+15% damage". It was foreseeable, but now is a reality.

Also the devs said that there are new gears and that the gear 9 was modified in some characters, so is better wait the update in swgohcantina.com to know the real new speeds.
    Post edited by Quim on
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I think Lobot and HK are both going to be great. I just prefer Lobot heal ability as dot is going to play a factor I am sure. I just think as long as I can finish top 50 daily, I am going to let the spenders figure out the meta and I will be saving till then.
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    I think Lobot and HK are both going to be great. I just prefer Lobot heal ability as dot is going to play a factor I am sure. I just think as long as I can finish top 50 daily, I am going to let the spenders figure out the meta and I will be saving till then.

It's funny because I was looking at Lobot the other day thinking he might not be too bad of a leader for droids.
  • Options
    vincelam58 wrote: »
    According to latest available gear list (developers can change the gear requirement any time they want):

Qui-Gon Jinn: Gain 6 speed at Lv.74 (Gear IX), boost his base speed to 143. With speed leadership (+25), that will be 168. Gain 2 speed at Lv.80 (Gear X).

Anakin: Gain 2 speed at Lv.73 (Gear IX), and 5 speed at Lv.80 (Gear X), final speed at Lv.80 will be 144. With speed leadership, 169.

I kinda wish the would've left Anakin alone or maybe not given him that +2 speed. He's better when he follows QGJ because you can usually Smite if QGJ's assist is strong enough. I imagine with Fortitude that probably couldn't happen anyway. Good stats to see either way.
  • Options
    Quim wrote: »
    More folks are going to get Lobot for droid speed, seeing them be able to go before Poe making him useless. RG farms are going to be active. With fortitude, I assume a death improves the teams defense somehow, meaning perhaps the better option will be to slowly bring everyone health down at once and nail everyone with aoe, meaning assajj wicked aoe might be invaluable.

Nice point, the droids will have +25 speed thanks to Lobot, it means that IG-86 will increase from 116 to 141 and IG-88 from 118 to 143, IG-88 will be faster than Poggle and Poe, with a 55% chance to block the enemies, so Poggle or Poe can be blocked, and then after the taunt of Poe (if is not blocked) IG-86 will play first of any other character and can kill Poe, so the taunt will not be very useful, will be taunt and immediately die, and with the speed up of Poggle (if own Poggle go first) also IG-86 can play before Poe LOL
    Also QGJ speed 162 with assajj lead Daka goes at 162 with a chance at multi stun. Meaning Dooku in that mix and QGJ Daka stand off for rng.? We go issues haha.

Daka have 136 speed, and the leader ability of Ventress is +26 speed and with the update will be +28, so now is a total of 162 and will be 164, so it's true, will be faster than QGJ as leader and can stun he, is another interesting option, but you don't need wait the update to start to use this strategy, you can use it from now. I use it in the Galactic Wars to heal my characters before any other movement, for example, and sometimes I use it to stun some character.

Lobot also adds potency to droids when he's leader. I actually have a nearly maxxed Lobot and with the current meta and the change away from tiered speed mechanics, he's useless. Hope he finds a place in the future.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    so according to this page most characters will be able to hit tier 11 gear by level 80?!? ****
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    finally the skills require gold material skills, a new material that only will be available from level 84, so all that we said it is useless.

But at least we know the new speeds:

Princess Leia 164
    Rey 164
    Count Dooku 161
    Darth Sidious 161
    Grand Master Yoda 157
    Geonosian Soldier 154
    Nute Gunray 150
    Nightsister Acolyte 147
    URoRRuR'R'R 147
    First Order Officer 145
    Qui-Gon Jinn 145
    Jedi Knight Anakin 144
    Poe Dameron 144
    Poggle the Lesser 144
    Hoth Rebel Scout 143
    CT-7567 Rex 140
    Old Daka 136
    Resistance Trooper 134
    Jawa 133
    Eeth Koth 132
    Dathcha 131
    Ugnaught 130
    First Order TIE Pilot 128
    Ewok Scout 127
    Mob Enforcer 126
    Stormtrooper Han 126
    General Veers 125
    Tusken Shaman 125
    Greedo 122
    Captain Phasma 121
    Darth Vader 121
    IG-88 121
    Tusken Raider 121
    Kit Fisto 120
    Resistance Pilot 120
    Aayla Secura 119
    IG-86 Sentinel Droid 119
    Ima-Gun Di 119
    Jedi Consular 119
    Luke Skywalker 119
    Magmatrooper 119
    Luminara Unduli 118
    Teebo 118
    Savage Opress 117
    Barriss Offee 116
    Ewok Elder 116
    First Order Stormtrooper 116
    Kylo Ren 116
    CT-5555 Fives 115
    Lando Calrissian 115
    Plo Koon 114
    Admiral Ackbar 113
    Finn 113
    Stormtrooper-1 113
    Nightsister Initiate 112
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) 112
    Mace Windu 111
    Chief Chirpa 110
    Royal Guard 110
    Talia 109
    Biggs Darklighter 108
    Lobot 108
    Cad Bane 107
    Clone Wars Chewbacca 106
    Coruscant Underworld Police 106
    Snowtrooper 106
    Grand Moff Tarkin 102
    Boba Fett 101
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1 101
    Asajj Ventress 98
    Hoth Rebel Soldier 98
    General Grievous 97
    HK-47 97
    Darth Maul 94
    Ahsoka Tano 93
    IG-100 MagnaGuard 87
    Jedi Knight Guardian 85
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Still hoping phasma fives Kylo FOTP and RG pan out for me lol invested almost everything in them.

Fall back is

Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    RG
    86 or FOTP
  • Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Ima-Gun-Di
    Leader ability: +25% chance of counter-attack for jedies (60% instead of 35%). With new update might become really relevant.

Is this correct? I thought it was +25% damage on successful counter attack?
  • Options
    Thanks @Quim for the in depth post!

I sped read through this thread and i could be mistaken but you mentioned that GS gets to use his assist attack every turn, which has already been changed as per the most recent update

Geonosian Soldier’s rank 8 special upgrade has been changed to “Damage +15%”

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23789/game-update-3-31-2016#latest
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    This posts was writted before the update. Now there is the new gold material skills, and to get this material skills is needed get the level 84, so is not useful. I have edited the first post. I don't know if in the lvl 7 of the Cantina the nodes can drop gold material skills.