Update and Mando characters farmable

Thank you cg for bringing the Mando and greef to the farm table together and sooner than expected and hopefully with the new updates it will mean a positive future for the game.

Replies

• Options
    Well the characters were actually on time, but I'm with you. This update seems to mean great things for the game, just wish they talked to us about what was actually happening more over the last few months.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait for an event requiring them all at relics. They just became farmable so the " technically free" condition is fulfilled...
  • Options
    Very happy about Mando being farmable...
    This is the Way
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Just wait for an event requiring them all at relics. They just became farmable so the " technically free" condition is fulfilled...

If anything, it would be a Baby Yoda event.
  • Options
    Event will be announced this afternoon and event live when they leave for the weekend. You have 4 days to complete. Requirments are relic 7 Mando, Cara and Greef, relic 5 all other Bounty Hunters and relic 3 Jawas. Your prize is a Baby Yoda who can solo SLKR.
  • Options

Farmable Mando & S2 coming out in October (3months from now) scream baby yoda event incoming
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

My guess would be full-beskar Mando with baby Yoda as a summon
  • Options

My guess would be full-beskar Mando with baby Yoda as a summon

That sounds like a better idea and at least it has Baby Yoda too.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I want my Pram kit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Hoping we get ig-11 with baby yoda on his back/front, and the ugnaught character.

That’ll make the event reward a beskar armour mando.
  • Options
    it's a pain they put them both on fleet nodes though.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Piewalker wrote: »

Disagree, I had nothing left there.
  • InvMars
    73 posts Member
    Options
    i hope they would do a R2D2/luke, bb8/rey hero journey

need a team of new empire trooper to get the child and then using the child to get Din Djarin with full armor set
  • Options
    I had also wished that mando would regain bh resolve like jango and boba every time they kill someone. He is a pretty squishy character and that would have been a game changer with his annihilate
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

You already have both GL ? Fleet normal nodes are the best source of G12+ gear (each of them need 600+ mk12 furnaces)
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »

You already have both GL ? Fleet normal nodes are the best source of G12+ gear (each of them need 600+ mk12 furnaces)

I'm aware. I have Rey, and I have finished hoarding all the G12+ gear I need for Kylo (including gearing him). Meanwhile I have multiple normal energy farms left, and still need finishers and kyro too.

So yeah, I'm happy to get fleet farms rather than the alternatives.
  • Options

I'm aware. I have Rey, and I have finished hoarding all the G12+ gear I need for Kylo (including gearing him). Meanwhile I have multiple normal energy farms left, and still need finishers and kyro too.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with TVF. I'm trying to go down the path of having enough shards/blueprints to unlock everything if I choose and for how much energy we get for each (DS/LS, Cantina, Fleet) there's fewer character and ship farming nodes in fleet than the others. I'm just happy they didn't add them to nodes I've already farmed, as they did with Hux, RH Finn, Hyena Bomber, and Vulture Droid. Even if some of their counterparts were originally farmed with GW tokens or something useless.
  • Options

But the GLs also need Kyro and other gear only found on normal energy nodes. Same with Signal Data on Cantina nodes.

No matter where they went, it would force players to make a decision how best to allocate their resources, as always.

I’m just glad they amended fleet energy to have the same refill rate and refresh cost as normal energy.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    AM2Rainman wrote: »

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with TVF.

Lol I love when people say this.

"Look guys, I hate TVF just like everyone else does, so don't kill me. But he's right. But remember, I hate him too. I'm one of you guys. He just happens to be right this one time. It's not my fault!"
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

Good thing we can wait for the event to re-run if we are unprepared for the first pass
  • Options

"Look guys, I hate TVF just like everyone else does, so don't kill me. But he's right. But remember, I hate him too. I'm one of you guys. He just happens to be right this one time. It's not my fault!"

Why do people even hate you? It doesn't make any sense.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options

Why do people even hate you? It doesn't make any sense.

It's an excellent question, as I'm super cuddly.
  • Options
    I love baby Yoda but not sure what he would bring to the table. One move and then sleep for the rest of the battle??
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I love baby Yoda but not sure what he would bring to the table. One move and then sleep for the rest of the battle??

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/232593/the-pram-proposed-kit