slow swgoh

After the client update through google play, game is slow and without any fluidity, is anyone else having the same problem?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All of the reports I have seen are saying the game is running smoother and less spinning wheel or reconnect message.
  • Raptus
    64 posts Member
    Options
    While stuff was downloading it felt slower but better after.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Options
    camper288 wrote: »
    After the client update through google play, game is slow and without any fluidity, is anyone else having the same problem?

I've been getting frame rate lag since the patch yesterday in most areas with PvP being the worst. I have a Razer gaming phone that can easily handle SWGoH too.
  • Options
    My game locks on the spinning wheel loading screen every time I’ve had to back out of HSTR on a bad run. Happened 6 times so far in the past 40 minutes.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Been much smoother for me on iPhone 11. No connection error messages since I did the update.
  • Options
    I have several crashes after the update.
    Fleet batles are the worst.
  • Options
    I also seem to have issues clicking the exchange button on the guild screen now. It’s like the hit box for it was made smaller? It’s weird.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I also seem to have issues clicking the exchange button on the guild screen now. It’s like the hit box for it was made smaller? It’s weird.

I noticed a similar change in the bounding box for the upper right GAC zone. It just seems smaller, clicking on the lower circle is not hitting the zone
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    All of the reports I have seen are saying the game is running smoother and less spinning wheel or reconnect message.

The lag is still there. They just took away the spinning circle hoping you won't notice as much lol.
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Runs much better now, very smooth, thank you.
  • Options

I'm on Galaxy S8. Mine has been much slower since the update.
  • Options
    Definitely running sluggish now. I'm on an older iPad which could be the reason but even on my iPhone X it's sluggish
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Brizzle22 wrote: »

I'm on Galaxy S8. Mine has been much slower since the update.

I run on the same phone and have noticed no change, and less disconnects and spinning circles.
  • arbster
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Lots of reports from my Guild of the game crashing and people being unable to log back in for extended periods. I've been advising them all to log a bug report over on Answers HQ, although doubt it'll do any good.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    arbster wrote: »
    Lots of reports from my Guild of the game crashing and people being unable to log back in for extended periods. I've been advising them all to log a bug report over on Answers HQ, although doubt it'll do any good.

The crashing issue seems to be an a Facebook issue cause crashes on IOS. so that may be some of what you are seeing.

yes all of this should be reported to Answers HQ
  • arbster
    59 posts Member
    Options
    We're seeing crashes on Android too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    to ensure this information is getting to the right place please report all of this to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>