Different Journeys Lit Up Every Day?

Hey, just wondering why journey guides rotate which ones have the golden border lit up every day? Must have some meaning but I haven’t been able to spot a difference when I open one up one day unlit and the next day lit up.

Thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity

degqjyg1gg7i.jpeg

Replies

• Firefoxx666
    259 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    The more holographic, the less of the event you have completed

Mine do not rotate. If yours do, is a bit odd.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    Some light up when your guild are doing a heroic raid, some light up when there is an active Territory Battle and some light up when you have met the requirements to do the next available tier
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    The border lights up when that legendary event is playable or if you have already completed that legendary event.

Also, if you completed all of the tiers of the event, the picture will no longer be holographic.

Don't know why it is rotating each day. It could be that one day, you have the requirements to play a certain tier in the event and you complete that tier but you don't have the requirements for the next tier so the golden border disappears. Then the next day, you could end up having the requirements for a different event so the golden border will appear around that event.
  • Options
    Ahhh thanks, guys! Makes sense now 😃👍🏻