Shard: id10ts, Puppy Juicer,Poxx,Skylord,Vallik,Teddy Gz,Tally,wisenuts, Fooj,Krallenkröte

Replies

• Xukca
    52 posts Member
    Options
    It is so quiet here lately, not many active people?
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    heh. it comes and goes.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I'll bump the thread. So many folks I battle daily. I dropped back a ways while I was leveling the clones, but back in the mix now. The Teebo lead is tricky, was a nice surprise from the standard evade regimen. Doubt the clone team causes anyone any trouble on defense, but I wanted something different and sure would like some input, thoughts, ideas, etc. Thx.
  • Options
    Clones are easy to kill. But I can see how they would. Be fun on offense
  • Options
    I must say our top 50 is pretty stacked. Looks like anyone could be 1-50
  • Options
    if you are out there @Tarfang your sniping abilities are too good.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    wisenuts wrote: »
    Clones are easy to kill. But I can see how they would. Be fun on offense

No other clone team for me to play against. That might explain it all lol. Why r they easy ? What is/are the weakpoint/s? Thx.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Lack of DPS. I focus RG and hit auto.... Never lost.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    @meatsuit and @Tarfang are up to something. Been taking #1 and #2 back and forth for a few days.
  • Options
    @wisenuts I just climbed back to the top 100 and saw your arena team. I'm sorry to inform you, but meta teams are against the slugs TOS.
  • Options
    @wisenuts I just climbed back to the top 100 and saw your arena team. I'm sorry to inform you, but meta teams are against the slugs TOS.

+1
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    /shruggie
  • Options
    So who all has East Coast Payout?
  • Options
    I have EST payout at 7pm
  • Options
    Hello Guy's nice to finally fine you
  • Options
    Howdy. When's your payout?
  • Options
    6pm Pst so in 8 minutes
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Same 6pm pst
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Ruiz and Poxx! You both are in the timezone before me. Enjoy the fight past the two of you nearly every day. Ruiz's Sun Fac surprised me yesterday... should have known it wasn't GS!

Back before protection, when better squads really had an edge, you both had squads I'd do my best to avoid!
  • Options
    Thanks Fooj it's kind of funny but for some reason I feel like I get picked on still don't know everyone's timezone but there are alot of days where I fall to 30
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    I also wondered why gs got a tan and taunted!
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    RUIZ2279 wrote: »
    Thanks Fooj it's kind of funny but for some reason I feel like I get picked on still don't know everyone's timezone but there are alot of days where I fall to 30
    30 is hard to say... things have been a lot more fluid the last 10 days or so now that 75% of everybody has a strong rey. She makes just about any defense regularly surmountable. I don't have a choice but to target you cause your normally holding #1 when the Pacific 7pm timeslot is up to bat, but some people might be intrigued with the prospect of being able to battle your rare characters that they don't get to see much.
  • Options
    Fooj wrote: »
    RUIZ2279 wrote: »
    30 is hard to say... things have been a lot more fluid the last 10 days or so now that 75% of everybody has a strong rey. She makes just about any defense regularly surmountable. I don't have a choice but to target you cause your normally holding #1 when the Pacific 7pm timeslot is up to bat, but some people might be intrigued with the prospect of being able to battle your rare characters that they don't get to see much.

I looked at top 50 today. 45 are using Rey and most have rg backup as well. Tough to beat for sure.
  • Xukca
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I knew it that when I stop following this thread people will start talking. Going to hide in my cave again, good night guys :)
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    @Xukca are you the same payout time as me ?gmt+1
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone notice any raid reward exploiters? I did some spot checking and didn't see any unusual number of completed raids.
  • Options
    I haven't but the top 30 looks normal
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Our shard looks clean so far
  • Options
    @brantoc we really need to stop fighting each other for 3rd.....
  • Options
    of course its clean. they were suspended for 4 days. they dropped off to the 200 while you guys were finger banging each other.