Ally Points

Can ally points be used for anything else besides bronzium packs? Just wondering.

Replies

• TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Check the weekly shipment.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I checked the weekly shipment and I can't spend anything with ally points there. Only crystals.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I checked the weekly shipment and I can't spend anything with ally points there. Only crystals.

You may need to be level 85, but once you are, there is something available for ally points each week. Right now it’s mod slicing materials; other times it’s gear. It tends to be pretty expensive relative to the value of just pulling bronziums.
  • Options
    What level are you?
  • Options
    What level are you?

• Options
    Liath wrote: »

You may need to be level 85, but once you are, there is something available for ally points each week. Right now it’s mod slicing materials; other times it’s gear. It tends to be pretty expensive relative to the value of just pulling bronziums.

How many ally points does it normally cost to buy gear from shipments.
  • Options
    High chance the Ally point items appear at lvl85
  • Options
    High chance the Ally point items appear at lvl85

Ok, thanks for the info everyone. :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I think it’s generally 50k for 10 pieces.
  • Options

I think it’s generally 50k for 10 pieces.

Ok, thanks.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    save the ally points for bronziums. it will pay off better for you in the long run
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    save the ally points for bronziums. it will pay off better for you in the long run

This is true, especially once you open the shard shop. But if you desperately need the gear for the ally points, it’s not going to kill you to buy it. Lately they’ve been most selling slicing materials though which I wouldn’t ever buy since they’re so easy to farm.
  • Options

This is true, especially once you open the shard shop. But if you desperately need the gear for the ally points, it’s not going to kill you to buy it. Lately they’ve been most selling slicing materials though which I wouldn’t ever buy since they’re so easy to farm.

So it would be better off to only buy gear and bronziums with ally points instead of slicing materials and shards, correct?
  • Options
    Bronzium is the best option, but if you don’t keep on top of spending your stockpile regularly, it can spiral and leave you faced with clicking the screen hundreds or thousands of times to spend them all.
  • Options

So it would be better off to only buy gear and bronziums with ally points instead of slicing materials and shards, correct?

Bronziums first, then gear if you’re desperate for it. I only buy gear I REALLY REALLY need. Like mk3 Carbs, I currently need about 350 of them. I usually keep a stock of 25k ally points just in case, and then buy the bronziums with any more I have.
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I’m not excited about the idea of burning through my 450k stockpile of ally points :/
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Lack wrote: »
    Yeah I’m not excited about the idea of burning through my 450k stockpile of ally points :/

Find yourself a good auto-clicker from your app store. Burned through 429K ally points in an hour. Got lots of low-mid level gear, and character shards for older characters.
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »

Find yourself a good auto-clicker from your app store. Burned through 429K ally points in an hour. Got lots of low-mid level gear, and character shards for older characters.

That’s a thing?? Got any suggestions?
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »

That’s a thing?? Got any suggestions?

I’m on iOS, I use the Switch Control accessibility thing. There’s YouTube videos out about how to set it up. I dunno if iOS has an auto-clicker app, honestly.