Taking my ship building materials but not enhancing ships ?

This is the third time in a row that I try to enhance my ships. It takes my ship building materials but it doesn’t actually put the ship level up. Trying to enhance lv80+ ships.

Playing on iPad with most recent iOS. Don’t know if this is a bug or me being stupid

Replies

• Options
    What level are you?
  • Options
    What level are you?
    Lv 85
  • Options
    Do you have screenshots?
    I think I've had this before,
    Restarting helped me.
  • Options
    Do you have screenshots?
    I think I've had this before,
    Restarting helped me.
    The screenshots would only show the difference in the amount of ship building materials. It’s goes from thousands to hundreds with no difference in ship level. And by restarting, I assume you mean restarting the device? Or the app?

• DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I think you do not have enough to actually advance to the next level. You can add materials even if it is not yet enough to advance. Were you able to put the slider on the next level (did it change from 80 to 81 for example?)
  • Options
    DubbQ wrote: »
    I think you do not have enough to actually advance to the next level. You can add materials even if it is not yet enough to advance. Were you able to put the slider on the next level (did it change from 80 to 81 for example?)

Yes, I put it on the next level, there was the red "1" on the Enhance button, and it took my ship building materials when I tried to enhance from lv80 to lv81. I had more than enough ship building materials to cover the enhancement, which is why it let me click the Enhance button in the first place. Could it be a bug?
  • Options
    KaliMendo wrote: »
    DubbQ wrote: »

Yes, I put it on the next level, there was the red "1" on the Enhance button, and it took my ship building materials when I tried to enhance from lv80 to lv81. I had more than enough ship building materials to cover the enhancement, which is why it let me click the Enhance button in the first place. Could it be a bug?

Most likely a bug.
  • Options
    Your game may be out of sync, reboot the app and see if it levels said ship.