AOE attacks

Is AOE attacks considered out of turn attacks ? Used a Empire/Sith team against Padme, and when Vader used his AOE, everyone got protection up

Replies

• Options
    They aren't.

Was it definitely during Vader's turn? It's possible Padme used her dispell which grants protection up.

Who else was on both teams?
  • Options
    I found the same happened to me before and I wasn’t running wat or sith trooper. Very strange mechanic, it cost me a GAC battle before
  • Options
    Could be a character triggering C-3PO's unique, which grants protection up. (for example, if GK gives Crit Immunity to a character, 3PO will also give protection up)

ssposfrsdj8d.png

• Options
    GK prob taunted after someone was critically hit, triggerin 3p0’s unique
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Could be a character triggering C-3PO's unique, which grants protection up. (for example, if GK gives Crit Immunity to a character, 3PO will also give protection up)

ssposfrsdj8d.png

yep this is the answer.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    this mechanic is exactly why padme should never be put on defense without 3p0. Otherwise just asking to be countered by vader
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    It's a combination of C3P0 and GK abilities : Vader crit a toon with Force Crush => GK gives this toon Crit Immunity => C3P0 gives him Prot Up => Padme render him immune to debuffs
  • Options
    You are right, c3po was in there. Thanks for clearing that up for me