Rey is sooo boring.

Seriously. We spend so much time on this game as it is. Right now I literally can not remember the last time a Rey vs Rey match ended with a victor.
Draw
Draw
Draw
Draw
Draw
Draw.
B O R I N G
All that hoarding and forcing us to level up characters that are useless just so we can time out constantly. Whatever genius came up with that idea needs to be canned.

Replies

• Options
    Rey v Rey will remain boring, but you'll get past the always draw phase. It's an unusual matchup. The ultimate helps prevent draws A LOT. Just give it time.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    No u.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    git gud
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Farriot
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Rey v Rey will remain boring, but you'll get past the always draw phase. It's an unusual matchup. The ultimate helps prevent draws A LOT. Just give it time.

Non ult vs non ult I always win or lose.. mostly win never any draws
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Always you can use another team that easily defeats GL Rey on offense, like Vader, which is fun to use, and when you are in rank 1 put GL Rey on defense again, and only use GL Rey on offense against non GL Rey teams.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    looks like they all ended with a victor. see Legend91 for advice imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Seriously. We spend so much time on this game as it is. Right now I literally can not remember the last time a Rey vs Rey match ended with a victor.
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw.
    B O R I N G
    All that hoarding and forcing us to level up characters that are useless just so we can time out constantly. Whatever genius came up with that idea needs to be canned.

What team do you use?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I feel like most players realized this was coming after reading her kit when it was released.

Any healing/revive/"defensive" meta usually leads to a lot of timeouts in mirror matches
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I feel like most players realized this was coming after reading her kit when it was released.

Any healing/revive/"defensive" meta usually leads to a lot of timeouts in mirror matches

Only timeout I ever experience is when the ultimate bug occurs, and she stays in ultimate for several rounds, and use 10 seconds on every move 😅
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw.
    B O R I N G

What team do you use?

The wrong one.

Rey+GSky + Hoda +3p0 + Wat. Put the TM tech (far right) on Rey, pour lifeblood + Master's Training into GSky. Win mirror match.

You can beat ultimate Reys even with no ultimate. Truth be told, it's actually sometimes faster if you don't use your ultimate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw
    Draw.
    B O R I N G

What team do you use?

The wrong one.

Rey+GSky + Hoda +3p0 + Wat. Put the TM tech (far right) on Rey, pour lifeblood + Master's Training into GSky. Win mirror match.

You can beat ultimate Reys even with no ultimate. Truth be told, it's actually sometimes faster if you don't use your ultimate.

I only use ultimate when she is alone, or hYoda is hiding in there as well.
    Fighting the non-ultimate ones are far worse, as they stack so much bonus protection the entire battle.
    I use Rey, JKR, hYoda, GAS and GK