Replies

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »
    Predian wrote: »
    Smithy920 wrote: »
    chainsaw wrote: »
    I hope they don't change a thing...Vader should be the toughest and longest character to obtain. This isn't little league baseball were everyone gets a trophy and everyone makes the all star team :)

This

Hard to get? Sure. But 2-3 years? That's just dumb. Who plays the same game that long?

I've been playing a text based rpg,since 99. Some even longer. People play long time. You are like my son. He hops from game to game and doesn't,understand why he isn't as powerful especially when I don't p2p. (he's 9)

Don't be an (expletive deleted). I never said I wasn't as powerful. And there are some games that stand the test of time but that's pretty unlikely to be this one. The long road to Vader is just too long in this case.

QQ
    Do you want everything handed to you on a silver platter? If you want vader quicker, then pay up. Otherwise, enjoy the grind!

I pay plenty.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    Inside scoop for a new challenge they're planning:

What you need is Jedi Anakin and a squad of clonetroopers. At level 80 he'll unlock a 'turn to the darkside' ability and you'll have a new challenge available to you. In said challenge you and your clone squad will march through as many battles within the Jedi Temple as you can within 5 minutes, each containing more and more younglings' ripe for the picking. If you get through 10 levels you face the final boss:

s31imaL.jpg

Once he's defeated, your Vader will instantly go to 7* and your Jedi Anakin will now have no arms

After his defeat to Obi-Wan, Anakin had one arm but no legs.

Not in George Lucas' re-edited version of a re-edited version of RotS
  • Options
    I think they did the whole thing wrong making him an achievement. They should just make him Chromium or farmable....