IOS disadvantage

I see that a new event is only for android players. Why is only for android? Because now they have a big advantage whit that event. And IOS players they have to take the hard way to get the shards for droids. Anyway is not fair for IOS players. Best regards

Replies

• Options
    iOS user got a free lando, with some twitter thing. It was removed cause people found a bug that let you get more shards.

As for the droid event, i have yet to pull a single full character. Nothing but 2 shards spread across 4 characters. I don't the 3 droids for the daily event, and didnt really see it worth getting HK or Managauard to do an event that just gives more droid shards. All the droids are an easy farm.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    The IOS promo was designed to bring in players rather than reward existing ones.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    If u do the math for that event u will see is an advantage.
  • Options
    By the end of the droid event ill have received around 350k credits and 30 shards spread across 4 characters.

A droid team is one of the easiest team comps to farm.
  • Options
    I got right in the game and I am an IOS user by the way I got zero free pack other than bronzium I bought the dark side starter pack 1 I got Dooku and that's the best I've gotten from a pack my point is it's unfair google play players get 12 days of spring packs and a droid event I have 4 droids only one is 3* I am a two month old player soon to be three
  • Options
    I'm getting 6 shards a day from the tier 3 challenge plus tier 7 training droids and level 3 ability mats, yesterday I also got a full 88 drop from the spring datacard which was converted to 25 shards for the shop, it's a great promotion.

But listen up Apple people, Google paid for this promotion, got a beef, go talk to Apple, it's their fault they didn't sponsor an event like Google did. They even tried to throw you a bone with the Lando thing but some of your compatriots ruined it by cheating.

dwqw01.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Ok, i get it. But cheaters are everywhere. Is not my fault or other IOS players fault. I didn't know that Google pay for that. But when u make a game for android and ios u aspect to be balanced. At least give something to them in the game. Not outside the game. Because again I say to u, if u do the math only for training droids and level 3 ability mats the difference is huge.
  • ACME
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's not a huge difference there really is no demand or desire for people to use all droid teams 350k that's peanuts I could spend it in 1 second and get next to nothing for it and 1 maybe 2 mats a day and a couple of training droid please I have thousands this promotion is a fruit fly fart in a hurricane to long time players wait long enough and apple may do something just for you guys
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Disadvantage???
    Are you planning to get a Droid squad?
    I had already the 4 droids 7* full gear when the even began, let's not whine please :wink: