I wonder....

joelgs23
251 posts Member
You spend 2+ years developing your roster to get beat in seconds, often before I get a turn. This really devalues the game and the experience. The point of a game is to have fun, and LS Geo is not fun. I'm 3.7 million GP, and while I can make it to round 4 of the battles in the first phase, it is only by luck. If the opening barrage does not wipe me, I can do it fight through it..... I have relic 7 CLS team and Ewoks with God Mods on both, and it's pure RNG. CLS can't get past round 2, Ewoks can easily make round 4 IF Elder is not killed in the 1st round opening 5 seconds, which he normally is..... My Revan team is all relic 4+ as is Padme, and they can't clear round 1. Just not fun.... The psychology of playing, spending, and grinding, for so long, then to get utterly bit-blasted in the first round of a 4+ day event, just makes you feel bad... really bad. I wonder if the devs have ever considered how they make people feel.... challenges are fun, but this is not a challenge.

Replies

• Options
    Tbh, it is fun that Ewoks can make it to wave 4. I never put enough re-modding effort to make my JKR work that good, LOL
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    My Revan team was all G12 (other than an R3 GK) and consistently cleared one wave.

Then again, I now have GAS, Rey, and Luke, all which are doing 4/4.

Maybe Revan isn't the right team for this mode.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    This territory battle is meant for the best of the best. At its release, people were wondering whether there would be a new gear level, a level cap increase etc. You just have to have the best (rey, gas, luke) etc to properly make a dent, but fully gear up all the good squads. People will always complain about LS Geo, while using undergeared or weird combo of characters. Ewoks?? 😂
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Options
    This territory battle is meant for the best of the best.
    And JKR, especially with relics, should be among these teams. Nevertheless that TB makes the team feel weak and I agree with others that this is not fun to play.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    This territory battle is meant for the best of the best.
    And JKR, especially with relics, should be among these teams. Nevertheless that TB makes the team feel weak and I agree with others that this is not fun to play.

"Should be" has nothing to do with it.

And anyone not getting a single wave with them, especially with relics, is doing something wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH