why can't rezzes be limited to once per character?

Kosar
84 posts Member
Considering something like Le Royale's Taunt only works once per character per time they drop under 50%, I am confused why rezzes can technically be endless. If Daka, for example, could only rez a character once per time they die, it would make a lot more logical sense (I know, can't put logic into a lot of things). I'd be playing that awful Walking Dead game if I wanted to fight zombie armies on my phone...

That would make someone like Boba's unique a lot more valuable if he had the possibility of rezzing multiple times. Someone like HK could rez themself the first time, making Daka's or even the Ewok 1 time rez separate and therefor a possible value-added combo.

Obviously it's silly/annoying/hilarious to all of us depending on how you view someone getting up 5 times in a row, and it's truly not often, but if we can agree that dodging while stunned is silly, so is being rezzed repeatedly.

Besides, if Daka could have rezzed people endlessly, the Nightsisters would NOT have lost that battle in the Clone Wars cartoon... semi-beside the point, more or less a just-saying...

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure RG is limited to once? I've healed characters up and I swear it proc'd each time.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.