Team building with new chewie and c3p0

Having unlocked the new chewie I have to say it's pretty impressive with the shared stat boosts and assists, it's like r2 and ot chewie roled into 1. Problem is though is how would you go about building a rebel team with them? I'd like to aim for commander Luke and han, chewie and r2 but is chewie and threepio good enough to replace c3p0?

Replies

• Options
    Could he make Phoenix team useable again?
  • Options
    I was looking at using Wedge lead, Biggs, 3poC, CHan, and ROLO personally. Under this lead, if you have speedy crit mods (both damage and chance), 3poC gets a lot of turn meter back; theoretically anyway. 3poC also gets benefits from being revived and CHan can revive allies.
    Looking him over, 3poC definitely fits in with ESB characters better than Rogue One, and Phoenix so that's something to keep in mind, too.
    Of course, I just hit one year of playing SWGOH so I'm still a noob by all things considered.
  • Options
    I was looking at using Wedge lead, Biggs, 3poC, CHan, and ROLO personally. Under this lead, if you have speedy crit mods (both damage and chance), 3poC gets a lot of turn meter back; theoretically anyway. 3poC also gets benefits from being revived and CHan can revive allies.
    Looking him over, 3poC definitely fits in with ESB characters better than Rogue One, and Phoenix so that's something to keep in mind, too.
    Of course, I just hit one year of playing SWGOH so I'm still a noob by all things considered.

Maybe you haven't been here long but this is definitely a good comp, I'd MAYBE change Rolo for scariff is you don't use rogue one team cause he revives too and give a tank to the team!
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say he can almost take the place of R2 in a normal CLS team. He shares stats from the leader so if your CLS is maxed he's passing out plenty of boost.

Not to mention he assists on Chewie's Guard assists. It's triple tap mayhem.
  • Options
    I made this really fun team out of nothing but rebel droids. I had to sacrifice a lead ability, but I put R2 in the leader slot to get the swick leader bonus from 3poc. My 3poc is only gear 7 lvl 75, with 10k health and 8k prot; when I tell you his stats must’ve tripled I’m not exaggerating. The all rebel droids is crucial for the +50% health and protection from R2. Amazing!
  • Options
    Paradox007 wrote: »

Maybe you haven't been here long but this is definitely a good comp, I'd MAYBE change Rolo for scariff is you don't use rogue one team cause he revives too and give a tank to the team!

I didn't think about that! That's a good idea. Does Scariff have a taunt?
  • Options
    Paradox007 wrote: »

I didn't think about that! That's a good idea. Does Scariff have a taunt?

Yes, and revives as long as he got buffs