Confirmation or Ability to sign off the raid when rewards are blocked

That have already happened few times. When you sign in the raid you may just not mention the message that rewards are blocked for you. So that would be great if in this case you were prompted to confirm that you still want to join, or to create an ability to sign off the raid.

Replies

• Options
    I'm confused. Why would you want to sign off the raid? Even if you don't get rewards because you did too many raids in a week, it's not like joining a raid you don't get rewards for hurts you in any way. This just seems unnecessary.
  • toreado
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    It's pretty simple - that raid still counts in the amount of raids you can run that week. So 1) your guild mates get worse rewards if you are higher than them and they also posted 0, 2) you will not be able to merc that week later when your rewards are unblocked the next day or even a couple of hours later than you joined accidentally, for example.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Turasleon wrote: »
    I'm confused. Why would you want to sign off the raid? Even if you don't get rewards because you did too many raids in a week, it's not like joining a raid you don't get rewards for hurts you in any way. This just seems unnecessary.

Whats happened with me in the past is that if i'm locked out of the raid for the next 12 hours but the raid starts in 16 hours, and i join the raid before the lock period expires, I am locked out of the rewards even though the raid starts after my lockout expires

But if i wait 12 hours and then join the raid, i get full rewards
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Turasleon wrote: »

Whats happened with me in the past is that if i'm locked out of the raid for the next 12 hours but the raid starts in 16 hours, and i join the raid before the lock period expires, I am locked out of the rewards even though the raid starts after my lockout expires

But if i wait 12 hours and then join the raid, i get full rewards

Expect a response to this in 5 months.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I’m not sure if we are still supposed to be pretending that we don’t merc extra raids or if it’s been sanctioned as “good strategy” now.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    I’m not sure if we are still supposed to be pretending that we don’t merc extra raids or if it’s been sanctioned as “good strategy” now.

Does it matter?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH