Po Dameron, US & Canada only

EA, whats the deal with the bonus Po & his shards only being available in the US & Canada? Don't the UK, European, Asian, African, Australin etc...(sorry if i missed u out but you get the idea) deserve the same rewards?? :(

Replies

• Options
    EA, whats the deal with the bonus Po & his shards only being available in the US & Canada? Don't the UK, European, Asian, African, Australin etc...(sorry if i missed u out but you get the idea) deserve the same rewards?? :(

No.
  • Options
    It's timed for the US and Canada release date. Yours will likely happen closer to your release date. If you have an Android phone. Apple gets Phasma.
  • Options

The shards are for the release of the new Star Wars movie to DvD. I would hope that once it releases where you live you will get the same rewards. I will say that I am in the US and have yet to receive any rewards, it's currently 830pm where I live so I am not sure it is for everyone in US and Canada.
  • Options

The shards are for the release of the new Star Wars movie to DvD. I would hope that once it releases where you live you will get the same rewards. I will say that I am in the US and have yet to receive any rewards, it's currently 830pm where I live so I am not sure it is for everyone in US and Canada.

Sounds like it's another Droid only event, which makes no sense, but oh well
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

And Phasma for Apple.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

And Phasma for Apple.

But not til the 31st from what I hear, which is weird they would stagger this.

They are also staggering it for regions as well, so you don't get it til your region gets the movie, it's causing way too much anger and tension in the forums
  • Options
    They are also staggering it for regions as well, so you don't get it til your region gets the movie, it's causing way too much anger and tension in the forums

If it would be like that, it would be good, but there hasn't been any announcement like that.
  • SaNdMaN
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We don't know if that once it releases where you live you will get the same rewards, so for now... kind of racism, ha, ha, ha... (I'm european too :( )
  • Options

If it would be like that, it would be good, but there hasn't been any announcement like that.

There hasn't been any official announcement about any of this as far as I know

That is the real problem, if they had made an announcement we would know
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I see no reason why anyone would upset by Poe being available.. He is good but if rather see some RG or Han shards
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well I've been farming his hard nodes but I will certainly not object. :)
    Weird thing is I am pretty sure they showed up yesterday by this time, yet I restarted my client and nothing today.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I have not see anything today either. I wonder if yesterday's was a little early. The inbox message said daily starting 3/28 which is today.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I got the message but assumed it was the login character for April?
  • Options
    I recieved nothing today as well.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    I received the ad, but not the shards. I'm in Asia
  • Options
    I got 7 yesterday, nothing today though.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    iOS in US. No shards, no message. The only way I know about anything is because of this post.