where do we report horrific TW matchmaking again?

My 215m GP guild is matched up vs a 258M GP guild. This is the 4th matchup in a row we've had the same issue. Hard to rally the troops when you're going against 8GLs (4SLKR/4Rey) vs our 1.5 (1SLKR and 1 just unlocked Rey). Let's see, they've also got a 7M GP player and our tops is around 5.5M. This used to be my favorite guild building content, but you've got to give us an honest chance

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @ObiJuanPollo mate, none of the devs care and your going to get a lot of salt..

Although, if your not in the same guild as me that’s some spooky coincidence :)
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @DarjeloSalas a logical and sensible solution, so it’s never going to happen..

@ObiJuanPollo now you know why my in game name is what it is lol
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    We've gotten high matches like that too. We win some, we lose some. A very high PG doesn't mean the matchmaking is broken. It could be they're doing the TW with less people.
  • Options
    You see I don't understand the complain about TW matchmaking, win or lose, you get basically the same reward.
    This issue should be fixed yes, but they are bigger problems at the moment

Bigger than a core part of the game play in this game being a pointless exercise? 😳 I don’t care if the rewards were 4 Chewie shards for a win; 3 for a loss. TWs are for fun. This game is for fun. If it becomes purely about pressing a lever for rewards then there’s nothing more concerning...

• Options
    I’ve got exactly the same problem in my guild @ObiJuanPollo. Let’s kick off?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @ObiJuanPollo Examples of uneven matches can be reported in the large/(MEGA?) thread about matchmaking.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, they can, but good luck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH