Assault battles level 3

Did I miss something on this? I don’t recall anything being mentioned, but the latest update says they added a 3rd challenge tier? What are the rewards? And is the 2nd tier difficulty going to remain the same?

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Did I miss something on this? I don’t recall anything being mentioned, but the latest update says they added a 3rd challenge tier? What are the rewards? And is the 2nd tier difficulty going to remain the same?

They added a third tier, the rewards will be known soon when the next assault battle goes live, and they never tune previous tiers, so the CT 1 and 2 should be as difficult as they were since launch
  • Options
    Yeah, wondering the T3 rewards too. And 4 of the 6 ABs are tuned pretty high as it is. Tier 3 is gonna be arduous.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    T3 rewards are same as T2 according to datamine
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Pro troll move CG. I love it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jppc wrote: »

The amount increases significantly?

if by increase you mean exactly the same, then yes
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Whelp tomorrow is bh assault battle and t2 is already impossible so t3 will be LS Geo difficult
  • Options

Then what's the point? Extra suffering?
  • Options
    Good luck against Sidious with your nighsisters. Hope you have Daka R20
  • Options
    Good luck against Sidious with your nighsisters. Hope you have Daka R20

"Sidious ain't crap... why do i hear Sith music?"
  • Options
    I like that the rewards are "just fine", as for T2. I'm happy if I manage to clear it, because it's reward anyway, and I'm not too penalized in the arm race that is pvp if I don't; so it's not "mandatory" (in the sense "the most efficient thing to do in resource management") to gear all these characters to R7, but it rewards those who do because they like the factions.
  • frackme_21
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the rewards because you're not going to beat it. It's apparently tuned for relic level 50 with 1000 speed characters. People with full relic 7 bh teams aren't even taking a single turn.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    If it was a sign of a level 90 increase, now that would be another story
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    So what’s the point of T3 if R7 toons can’t even beat it and it gives the exact same reward as T3? You’d think they could at least add some zimbiddle cards
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So what’s the point of T3 if R7 toons can’t even beat it and it gives the exact same reward as T3? You’d think they could at least add some zimbiddle cards

It probably depends on which bhs you use. I have a relic bossk and the rest are mostly older bhs at g11. I'm guessing the newer ones from the mandalorian will make it easier.

More reason to whale.

As for the rewards, if you gear up the team to beat t2 and r3, you now get twice the rewards are you would have otherwise. Not a bad thing.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Embo!
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Embo!

Embo!ky0u6m0np7q5.gif
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    @MetaThumper impressive!