Long time lurker of these forums and i have something to say!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I thought this might be another goodbye thread lol

Welcome to the forums
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I read "philosophical lore purists", and it struck a chord deep inside my soul. Finally I know who I am!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    5eu7oh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Options
    who else click on the OP picture? thinking something dirty but turned out to be an old lady with professional makeup.

Welcome my favorite junk food store!
  • Options
    Thank you. To all in this 'community'. The whales, dolphins, f2p grinder schmucks (me), meta preachers, philosophical lore purists, argumentative aholes, no it all gods, good natured seekers of enjoyment, whambulance chasing whiners and especially the snarky dripping with sarcasm humorists.

oh, there I am! Finally recognition!
    RAFGN4p.gif
  • Options
    Thank you. To all in this 'community'. The whales, dolphins, f2p grinder schmucks (me), meta preachers, philosophical lore purists, argumentative aholes, no it all gods, good natured seekers of enjoyment, whambulance chasing whiners and especially the snarky dripping with sarcasm humorists.

oh, there I am! Finally recognition!
    RAFGN4p.gif

Lmao at the curved hilt like he's count Dooku
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    who else click on the OP picture? thinking something dirty but turned out to be an old lady with professional makeup.

Welcome my favorite junk food store!

That old lady......handled (pun intended) my self discovery in 5th grade my friend. Ahhhh, return of the jedi lea. Ummmmmmmm
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    "They're sending me to vee it nam, its a whole nutter **** tree". Lol. Wish I had better techno-savy abilities so I could respond with a gif or something. I'll def visit the off topic forum. And yes gearing my team is slooooooooow.

vnzej9.jpg

Lool