Why did the AI QGJ shoot first?

Maybe a question someone knows the answer to. In an arena battle my lvl70, 6*, maxed QGJ leader went after the AI QGJ on the other squad, which was only at 5*. Any ideas why my squad didn't have the advantage here?

Replies

• Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Speed is solely based on gear, not star level.

If speed values are tied (which should be if both of you have maxed out the gears that give speed), then a coinflip will decide who goes first.

Another possible situation is that he is better geared and has more speed than your Qgj, which can be easily checked if you clicked on the hero's icon in GW/squad arena.

Even a 1* can move before a 7* of the same type if the 1* is more geared than the 7*.
  • RogueXI
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure in terms of gear but if both have the same speed its a coin flip mate.im assuming you both had equal speed.
  • gallery79
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses. I have his gear maxed, but figured the extra * would've given a speed stat increase.
    Cheers
  • Options
    The extra star does not give any advantage in speed. For max geared QGJ, 1 star and 7 star have the same speed and it is the coin toss who moves first
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    gallery79 wrote: »
    Maybe a question someone knows the answer to. In an arena battle my lvl70, 6*, maxed QGJ leader went after the AI QGJ on the other squad, which was only at 5*. Any ideas why my squad didn't have the advantage here?

What gear level are you op?
  • Options
    Why did the AI QGJ shoot first?

....to get to the other side?
  • Options
    On a similar subject, I have been noticing some speed issues as well with QGJ . I run QGJ lead with Yoda Lumi Sid and Dooku . Recently , over the past 3 or 4 days , my rotation gets screwed up. First round goes as it should , Yoda, dooku, qgj, sid and lumi, but then its getting screwed up, going sid, dooku, qgj, yoda , lumi, and then yoda again. its help because I can usually give everyone foresight at the end of round 2 but still, no explanation as to why
  • Options
    Antmanndie wrote: »
    On a similar subject, I have been noticing some speed issues as well with QGJ . I run QGJ lead with Yoda Lumi Sid and Dooku . Recently , over the past 3 or 4 days , my rotation gets screwed up. First round goes as it should , Yoda, dooku, qgj, sid and lumi, but then its getting screwed up, going sid, dooku, qgj, yoda , lumi, and then yoda again. its help because I can usually give everyone foresight at the end of round 2 but still, no explanation as to why

Sid gets turn meter for deaths, dooku gets tm for bonus attacks. QGJ can get tm for his basic, but so can Yoda. The other option is that one of your opponent has tm down skills or speed down debug that are affecting some of your team - Han, Phas, 5's etc
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Blame George Lucas...you faced the remastered QGJ