LF Philotomy Ba'ar, Sundodger, Etevo, ABYSS, Grand TZ, killzone1, Demento, marco, Ghost

2Next

Replies

• Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm on it, Brill Council. Just started making attempts at the top recently.

I'd be interested in a guild.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Duckoo wrote: »
    I'm on it, Brill Council. Just started making attempts at the top recently.

I'd be interested in a guild.

Sent you a message! @Duckoo
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for people on our shard!
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Still looking for people on our shard!

Pm sent
  • Options
    Hey guys it's warmonger used to be ramza beoulve. I want in the clan with philotomy baar and Marco. My team's are sick and I avg about 2 mil in dmg a raid. I'm very well educated on the game and I really really want in that clan. You guys are beasts. I play every single day BTW.
  • Options
    My arena team is. Dooku lead. Rey. Qgj. Rg. Gs
  • Options
    I have Daka. 86. Poggle. 88. Lumi. Barriss. Yoda. Phasma. Fotp. And many others at 6* or 7* all evenly leveled for raiding. My current clan is chill but not elite enough
  • Options
    I'm also rank 27th in arena currently and have been 1st several timee and in top 20 for months at a time
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    If anyone else sees this, send me a PM if you want to be in Bad Motivator
  • Stuck
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys. It's fun playing with you all. nice to meet up with y'all.
  • Options
    I sent this to Mazurka on Line but, I am so sorry I've been on a cruise and unable to get on SWGOH and now I'm kicked from Bad Motivator and I know y'all had every right to do that but I'm back now and if Bad Motivator needs a quality, dedicated F2P player I would love to be added back to the guild
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Our group keeps getting bigger. Anyone else out there? hit me up, I can probably find a spot for you