Resistance Assault Battle

Why is it that there is an assault battle, with up to 3 challenge tiers, where we can use SLKR but no assault battle for resistance?

The more challenge tiers they come out with (which I’m a fan of) the bigger the discrepancy between GL owners. Please either put out a new Assault battle using resistance or add them back to their original one.

Replies

• Options
    Resistance used to be usable in the one with Dooku in wave 8, but they changed it a good while ago.

Also, the Assault Battle SLKR is eligible for is probably one of the easiest and tiers 1-2 are easily completed on auto without using him at all. Tier 3 was also manageable by many without using him.
  • Options
    Wasn't resistance in one at one point, but they removed them for 'thematic' reasons? Or in other words balance reasons because finn lead at the time made it impossible to make non-trivial?
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to use my Rey in a trivial assault just like Slkr even if it is the easiest.

Resistance should have an assault battle like all the other factions.
  • Options
    Resistance used to be usable in the one with Dooku in wave 8, but they changed it a good while ago.

Also, the Assault Battle SLKR is eligible for is probably one of the easiest and tiers 1-2 are easily completed on auto without using him at all. Tier 3 was also manageable by many without using him.

Ya I get that and I beat challenge tier 3 with sith. But still, assault battles are becoming more valuable and more end game content and there’s no option to use one of the end game toons in it
  • Options
    They would rather do a new assault for the solo SLKR or a raid for his charisma after these topics. this is usually the case.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    CG listened to all the people on the forums whining about "SJW's" in the new movies. You're welcome
    Maybe End Game isn't for you