WORLD’S FIRST: 1st Again, Again!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I never called for Edward to be banned or his posts removed, ect because of his desire for attention, but these types of "WE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY EVERYONE WORSHIP US!" posts really strike a nerve in me.

Yes, we'd love to hear new strategies that could help other guilds get more waves in Geo LSTW, yes we'd love to see theorycrafting about new characters and their value; your guild can provide these community services because of your willingness to whale immediately on new releases, and it is appreciated.

This level of 'pat yourself on the back' bragging with no helpful content.... please stop being that guy.
  • Options
    Meh- I think each of these threads is amusing (Not funny, I don’t laugh out loud...but amusing):)
    I don’t think anyone cares but they have become something now. #jawasonaplane
  • Options
    Isnt this ranking based on rng-based matchmaking? So when MAW gets 3M more in opponent GP next months it can be vice-versa.

Anyway. Congratulations CAW Patrol, I guess.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
  • Ultra
    11575 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everyone who doesn’t agree with OP is a secret member of MAW
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Everyone who doesn’t agree with OP is a secret member of MAW

I wish i could be in the number 1 guild. First guild to get max stars in ds geo tb is such a huge accomplishment.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Borat wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Do you guys realise that if we ignore this sad reptile wanting to be on a plane with his credit card which has melted from swiping too much, like no replies to his next boring cheap “bragging” thread, he’ll either give up or continue making cheap threads which we don’t reply to too?

Don’t give any trolls any attention. They are weak without it.

Contactless payment is the way! Unfortunately, had to hand a girl my Black card the other day at the local Whole Foods. Told her to keep it, and immediately canceled it and got a new one overnight. Can’t be too safe!

I should be impressed you have a black card right? Hmm. Let me check...............Still checking...........Almost there............. NOPE. And your just dumb for canceling the card and get a new one. Total waste of time and plastic. Whole Foods by the way takes Apple Pay by waving your phone at the console.

System was down. What was I supposed to do?

P.s. That card ain’t cheap plastic.

https://youtu.be/gUhRKVIjJtw
    SnakesOnAPlane
This discussion has been closed.