Character Idea (Iden versio)

Iden Versio has been one of my favorite star wars character for a long time because In the inferno squad book and the battlefront 2 campaign mode so i want her to come to swgoh and this is my idea

dark side, attacker, empire, leader

super squishy but high speed and decent damage

basic: deal physical damage to enemy and inflict speed down for 1 turn and reduce 25% turn meter.

special 1(droid shield): Iden gain protection up(20%, can't be dispelled), offense up, defense penetration up and critical damage up for 2 turn. While iden has this protection she has +5% potency and critical chance per each empire ally(cooldown 4)

special 2(droid shock): deal physical damage to target enemy, reduce 80% turn meter, inflict stun for 1 turn, shock for 3 turn and expose for 3 turn then deal physical damage to 2 other random enemy(ignore taunt)
and inflict shock for 2 turn. This ability can't be evaded or resisted. this abilitystarts on cooldown and is reduced by 1 whenever iden gain a buff during other character's turn(max 1 per turn) (cooldown 6)

unique 1(zeta): Iden has +8% offense for each enemy that is debuffed and each ally that is buffed(max 56%)
zeta: whenever an empire ally deal damage to an enemy she gain 5% turn meter and 3%
offense(stacking, reset after the end of each of her)

unique 2: Iden has +1% offense for each buff and debuff on her and she recover 5% health when she receive a buff during and empire character turn

leader(zeta): all empire has +20% health, +10% offense and +8% protection(all of this is avaliable only when Iden is alive)
zeta: all empire ally has 15% of iden's speed and whenever an empire ally gain bonus turn
meter all other empire ally gain half of that(all of this is avaliable only when Iden is alive)

Replies

• Options
    This is a pretty creative idea. Nicely done. It does have some problems thou, in my opinion. So allow me to provide some feedback.
    192074 wrote: »
    basic: deal physical damage to enemy and inflict speed down for 1 turn and reduce 25% turn meter.
    This one is pretty nice actually. Only ability I don't really have a problem with. Aside from maybe the 1 turn speed down.
    special 1(droid shield): Iden gain protection up(20%, can't be dispelled), offense up, defense penetration up and critical damage up for 2 turn. While iden has this protection she has +5% potency and critical chance per each empire ally(cooldown 4)
    This one I have a lot of problems with. First of all, why all the offensive buffs and the bonuses while she has Protection Up? Isn't the one thing most known about personal shields in BF2 that you can't fire your weapon while they are up? So why does she have more offensive power while it is up? Also, only 20% when she is a squishy character? That amount is gone in no time at all. Finlay, the While she has Protection UP bonuses should be in an unique, not he special itself. I would suggest that she only gains protection up in this ability (a lot more), and then has an unique in which she gains defensive bonuses while she has protection up, and offensive ones while she doesn't. I have a suggestion kit in which I will show what I mean here later.
    special 2(droid shock): deal physical damage to target enemy, reduce 80% turn meter, inflict stun for 1 turn, shock for 3 turn and expose for 3 turn then deal physical damage to 2 other random enemy(ignore taunt)
    and inflict shock for 2 turn. This ability can't be evaded or resisted. this abilitystarts on cooldown and is reduced by 1 whenever iden gain a buff during other character's turn(max 1 per turn) (cooldown 6)
    Considering she already removes turn meter form her basic, the turn meter removal is overkill. Also, the coolodwn reduction is really powerful and doesn't really synergise with anything else in her kit. Overall a good stron ability, but it just goes a bit overkill. I would remove the turn meter removal and the cooldown reduction and reduce the cooldown to 4.
    P.s. attacks that select random enemy targets generally already ignore both stealth and taunt by themselves, so the Ignore taunt parts is unnecessary.
    unique 1(zeta): Iden has +8% offense for each enemy that is debuffed and each ally that is buffed(max 56%)
    zeta: whenever an empire ally deal damage to an enemy she gain 5% turn meter and 3%
    offense(stacking, reset after the end of each of her)

unique 2: Iden has +1% offense for each buff and debuff on her and she recover 5% health when she receive a buff during and empire character turn
    Yeah, I don't like either of her 2 uniques. They are pretty weak and only stack the same thing on top of the same thing. I mean just in these 2 abilities offence is mentioned 3 times. And that's not counting the Offence Up and the offence in her lead. What's the point of increasing a stat more than once like this? You can just have a high base stat and increase it only once. It's Making the kit and calculations unnecessarily complicated and usually results in having the base stat lowered for balancing purposes. Bottom line: Having one stat mentioned multiple times is usually a red flag for design. (Thou leaderships and Payouts are an exception to this.)
    leader(zeta): all empire has +20% health, +10% offense and +8% protection(all of this is avaliable only when Iden is alive)
    zeta: all empire ally has 15% of iden's speed and whenever an empire ally gain bonus turn
    meter all other empire ally gain half of that(all of this is avaliable only when Iden is alive)

This is just a really bad lead. It just fells like an unique that had the leadership tag slapped on it. It barely does anything except inflate stats and it is only active while Iden is alive, despite leaderships being there for the entire team. Seriously, you only want an alive condition if the effect is really powerful otherwise (Vader) or it has a thematic reason (Hera). Neither is the case here. The only somewhat decent thing is the Zeta. But then that makes hardly any sense, since Iden doesn't benefit from it at all (again, leadership are supposed to be a team thing) and it's unclear how the turn meter gain would work. I fell like it could break really easily.

Overall the kit is pretty bad. It just fells like a set of individual things thrown on top of each other rather than one kit existing of multiple parts that work together. It does, as I've stated before, have a lot of creativity thou. It certainly isn't a bad start at all and I like the overall idea for sure.
    I did kit idea's for the entire Inferno squad quite a while ago. You can fins them here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/212558/inferno-squad-kit-ideas
    It goes a completely different direction and has honestly not much to do with your version, but I thought you might be interested.
    Finlay, I make a kit for her based on your version. It's basically all my suggestions rolled into one, with a few additions for balancing purposes. It only has 5 abilities compared to your 6. Cause I think 6 is too much and unnecessary. But that's me. Hope my feedback and this suggestion helps you. Keep up the good work.
    Suggestion kit:
    Iden Versio
    Dark Side, Attacker, Leader, Empire
    Elite soldier of the Empire that disrupts enemies while shielding herself.

Hindering Assault (Basic)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If target enemy has Speed Down, remove 20% Turn Meter from them. Otherwise inflict Speed Down on them for 2 turns.

Droid Shield (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
    Iden dispels all debuffs from herself and gains Protection Up (150%) until the next time this ability is used, which can’t be Prevented or Dispelled.

Droid Shock (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy, Stun them for 1 turn, Expose them for 2 turns, and Shock them for 3 turns. Then deal Physical damage to 2 random other enemies and Shock them for 2 turns. This ability can’t be Evaded or Resisted and Starts on cooldown.

Leader Of Inferno Squad (Leadership)
    At the start of battle, Empire allies gain +5% Max Health, Health Steal, and Critical Chance for each Empire ally. Whenever an Empire ally Scores a Critical Hit, they gain 10% Turn Meter and all other Empire allies gain half that amount.
    Zeta: Whenever an Empire ally uses an ability during their turn, they call target other Empire ally to assist, dealing 35% less damage.

Empire’s Finest (Unique)
    While Iden has Protection Up, she has +70% Defence, +100% Tenacity, and +130% Critical Avoidance. While Iden doesn’t have Protection Up, she has +30% Offence, +50% Critical Damage, and +70% Defence Penetration.
    Zeta: While Iden is active, enemies can’t gain Critical Hit Immunity.
  • Options
    I like that better, mine has way too many stacking offense and strange mechanics. yours seems more reasonable and balanced.
  • Options
    I like that better, mine has way too many stacking offense and strange mechanics. yours seems more reasonable and balanced.

I mean, I have been making kit and rework idea's on this form for quite a while now, so I do have some experience. My earlier works had quite the few strange mechanics as well. Plus I'm starting from your version whereas you started from nothing, which does give me quite the advantage. Still glad you like it.
    Have you taken a look at my kit idea's of Inferno Squad yet? I always like to get feedback.
  • Options
    This is my first time making kit ideas. I have just seen your Inferno squad kit, It looks great.