Need help with team!

Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for a while now and a lot of people are hating on Chewy/tanks in general and seen as I've been focusing on him and talia. I dont want to keep doing so if they aren't great! So I was wondering if anyone can help me with my core team for arena.

I mainly hover around 800-1200 with the team,

4* Chewy
4* Talia
3* Dooku
3* Hoth Rebel Scout
3* Consular

But I was wondering if there is a better team for me to use?

I currently have,

4* Chewy
4* Talia
3* Dooku
3* Hoth Rebel Scout
3* Consular
3* Phasma
3* Jawa
2* First Order Tie Pilot
2* Clone Sergant
2* Teebo
2* Resistance Trooper
2* Ahsoka Tano
1* Ewok Scout
1* Snowtrooper
and 1* Royal Guard

Currently in arena I'm gettnig Sid, in Cantina I was getting Ahsoka, and in GW I'm getting Lumi, and shard wise I was focusing on Chewy > Talia > Consular > Dooku

Any advice would be great as as want to stop wasting time if I can!

Replies

• Options
    As I've said it before - i don't like Chewy - the only thing he provides is taunt. But I find him quite powerful at Arena so I am still using him. Sid and Lumi are good choices as for Ahsoka - she can be decent, but have to be stared up. I got 4* Talia (almost 5) and she is pretty good imo - she provides not bad amount of dmg and despite of the talks here I rly like her heal. JC could be very good choice cuz his heal cd is so low and he is easy farmable. You have Dooku and actually if I had him i would farm him - he provides something different than the others - stuns, almost 100% caunter, dmg etc.I think you can put Phasma instead of rebel scout. Phasma is awesome - I use her pretty often (depends on the opponent).You should focus on Lumi and Sid atm and from Cantina, well there is quite difficult to choose. I started with Ahsoka but now I am farming for Boba. Hope I was helpful .