3. Ability token too rare now

Apparently there was a change in how tokens for abilitys are achieved. It was always a little odd that 2. tokens was the most valuable in ability gaining. That is now fixed so the 3. One is the most valuable. The thing is, that now it's near impossible to earn the 3. Token. And it has brought a huge bottle neck on gaining new abilities. Is this a bug or is this now how the game works ? Cause it just got a hell more steep to advance a character ability. And that leads to more tedious grinding. A feature I always hated in games. And it will defenetly make me rethink if this is still the game for me.

Replies

• Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The purple pad may be more rare and harder to get, but I have many more of those than the #2 white pads.
    The white pads are required more often and get used faster than the purple ones, so I find that the white ones are the source of my frustration. I have lots of unused green pads also.

Also, are you doing the challenges for the Ability Pads? You can do 2 challenges a week, so there is lots of opportunity to earn pads, along with the drops in the Cantina Battles.
  • Options
    You only have more of those cause you saved them before the change. Just wait til you have used them up, and you will understand my frustration. I'm no rookie to the game, I know about the challenges. They cater to the now not so rare blue token. Not the now ultra rare purple...