Visas Marr- make her an "Old Republic" character

Machinist
149 posts Member
edited August 2
Visas Marr is pretty useless without synergy. "Healer, Light Side".

Keep in mind that Visas Marr did leave Nihilus and the sith, but she never became a jedi. She simply joined the characters team. So she's neither jedi nor sith. However, she is an "Old Republic" character.

Slap an "Old Republic" tag on her, mates.

Replies

• Please do CG! Would have her and the team way better
  • Or give her synergy with darth nihuilus considering he was her master?
  • Machinist
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2
    Or give her synergy with darth nihuilus considering he was her master?

That's not a bad idea either. Right now Nihilus is pretty weak in comparison to the newer characters, synergy with Visas Marr would give him a neat kick.

The thing is though, if you wanna follow the story line, which CG seem to want to do, you need to make her part of the "Old Republic" team cuz she joins the crew in the game.
  • Machinist
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2
    Rexollboy wrote: »
    Please do CG! Would have her and the team way better

I love her as a character and she is relatively useful, but shes kind of "the 3rd wheel". Just "Healer" and "Light Side" tags.
    Post edited by Machinist on
  • She also needs her unique updated to say she counter attacks even if she has debuffs, as so many characters give debuffs her unique is pretty useless
  • Another option could be to synergize those unaligned toons like Visa, Fulcrum, and make them form an unexpected squad...

I know... it wouldn’t be aligned with lore. I just like the idea of some mix and match squads...

Otherwise an old rep tag on visa sounds great !
  • Even if they did it the community would hype itself beyond belief over new OR reworks and toons.
    People then hold CG responsible for this hype because they had to know the effect if would have on players.
    Having said that, maybe this would be less of a thing if they didn't give us entire years with absolutely no meaningful content.

The player experience is tertiary to the economy.
    The game has never been designed to be 'fun'
  • gflegui
    254 posts Member
    Machinist wrote: »

Keep in mind that Visas Marr did leave Nihilus and the sith, but she never became a jedi. She simply joined the characters team. So she's neither jedi nor sith. However, she is an "Old Republic" character.

Since they don’t give JKL the rebel tag.... lore is pretty over rated. The reason why they didn’t give the ORep tag was that she never was part of that faction. But consider the JKL rebel tag affaire.... now everything feels possible.

Enfys Nest and Fulcrum should have the rebel fighter tag for example. But they don’t...

• gflegui wrote: »

Since they don’t give JKL the rebel tag.... lore is pretty over rated. The reason why they didn’t give the ORep tag was that she never was part of that faction. But consider the JKL rebel tag affaire.... now everything feels possible.

Enfys Nest and Fulcrum should have the rebel fighter tag for example. But they don’t...

But Enfys Nest wasn’t a part of the rebels faction. She looks out for herself and her people.
  • gflegui
    254 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    gflegui wrote: »

But Enfys Nest wasn’t a part of the rebels faction. She looks out for herself and her people.

At the end of Solo movie, she clearly shows that she was working for something bigger... the foundations of the rebelion
  • Machinist
    149 posts Member
    edited August 4
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Even if they did it the community would hype itself beyond belief over new OR reworks and toons.
    People then hold CG responsible for this hype because they had to know the effect if would have on players.
    Having said that, maybe this would be less of a thing if they didn't give us entire years with absolutely no meaningful content.

The player experience is tertiary to the economy.
    The game has never been designed to be 'fun'

You're probably right. It's even kinda obvious- I mean, now gear XII isn't enough for character events. You gotta relic up characters for JKL event.
  • I keep saying that I think they’ll do something with Visas again whenever they add the rest of the main cast from Kotor 2, particularly Meetra Surik “The Exile.”
  • Is there a way we can petition for something like this?
  • I mean it's not like we're asking for a complete rework. Just an OR tag
  • Machinist
    149 posts Member
    edited August 5
    Rexollboy wrote: »
    I mean it's not like we're asking for a complete rework. Just an OR tag

We can petition all we want and they might claim that our satisfaction is their priority, but we all know what makes the world turn.