Crashing 10 Times a Day

Anyone else seeing massive numbers of game crashes since the last big update? Or is that just me?

Four times now, I've missed a higher tier Arena reward because the game has crashed mid-battle on my 5th attempt of the day. Getting quite tiresome

Replies

• Options
    I just had it crash 2 times entering a GAC battle. Lost connection. I've reported it again to EA93cjik34zzc2.jpg
  • Options
    For me it's just auto-exiting the game entirely. Happening sometimes on a Galaxy S8+, and a lot more frequently on Bluestacks
  • Dico
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. I just lost Wat's special mission by crashing the game. But it is likely to be my connection. I'll sign a better plan with the cell phone provider and buy a top of the line cell phone! Bad Wifi and Bad phone.... That's the problem!
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Been having issues too. Multiple crashes and forced restarts. Having a tech come out from my provider, but happens other places too.
  • Options
    Since the last big update, this game is crushing all the time. GAC, Fleet Arena, and now... BT. This has nothing to do with bad connection or poor devices. I have flawless internet connection and last generation phone. This is sick. Cristals lost, GAC lost, and now Wat shards lost to.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else seeing massive numbers of game crashes since the last big update? Or is that just me?

Four times now, I've missed a higher tier Arena reward because the game has crashed mid-battle on my 5th attempt of the day. Getting quite tiresome

Check for an OS update. I had repeated crashes after the update on my iPad, but not iPhone. I deleted the game, redownloaded, did that a bunch of times and nothing worked. It got to the point where I'd only sim on my iPad, anything I actually had to play (GAC, TB, etc) was on my phone. On a hunch, I checked and sure enough there was an iOS update. Installed that and, also sure enough, never had another crash.

It sounds like you're on an android or something. Might be a similar problem all the same. Give it a look, can't hurt. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I lost 5 waves in this TB until now due to crashes.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>