New Characters

Eliteprotector1
127 posts Member
edited August 2020
I think it would be really cool if they could create Elite Pratorian guards, it would be nice to add knights of ren so i could make a team of them, another character could be snoke

Please leave a comment on what you think
Post edited by Eliteprotector1 on

Replies

• Options
    I agree, knights of ren would be a little easier to create
  • HKFactory
    374 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I would say that I think they didn’t really get enough screen time to really show what the Praetorian Guards, Knights of Ren, and Snoke can do, but then again Storm Trooper Han is a fully developed and working character in the game, so I could be surprised. In terms of First Order characters though, I just want my darned BB-9E :P
  • Options
    Wish they could add Jedi temple guard
  • Options
    Also they could add the inquisitors.
  • Options

HKFactory wrote: »
    I would say that I think they didn’t really get enough screen time to really show what the Praetorian Guards, Knights of Ren, and Snoke can do, but then again Storm Trooper Han is a fully developed and working character in the game, so I could be surprised. In terms of First Order characters though, I just want my darned BB-9E :P

Completely forgot about that i had fun playing as him on battlefront 2 wish they would add it on GoH aswell he is worth it
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Kingly wrote: »
    HKFactory wrote: »

Completely forgot about that i had fun playing as him on battlefront 2 wish they would add it on GoH aswell he is worth it

Hey, i made a kit a while ago about BB9E, check it out if you want

Perhaps I’ll look into it.