Geo BT DS calling B2 Superdroid

I have come across the information that in the dark geo when invoking Super Droid B2, he takes the health and protection statistics of the character that invokes him. Is this correct or it has his own helh and proteccion stats?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is correct for all summoned units. they draw from the stats of the summoner.
  • Options
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would be great to add this in the event ingame details
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Oh. I didn’t know that and now I feel like a real dip for always using the first possible character to summon instead of waiting.

That also explains why it hits like a dump truck when my B1 is the summoner.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Since the cooldown is pretty long I usually summon it with the highest health/prot toon I have on the team. He survives almost the whole battle if you summon him with an R7 Malak or GG.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Anybody knows whether he would get taunt from wat's tank tech?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Krokovich wrote: »

I do not know, but I don't see why not. You can heal him with b1 etc, so I would think it should work
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I do not know, but I don't see why not. You can heal him with b1 etc, so I would think it should work

Sorry i meant whether ge would get tauntbfrom it/is he qualified as tank?
  • Options

100% yes. He is a tank and gets taunt from Wat’s tech.

In fact, the Phase 4 special mission is easier (I find) if you give him that tech, the weapon / TM tech to B1 and the Health tech to GG.
  • Options

In fact, the Phase 4 special mission is easier (I find) if you give him that tech, the weapon / TM tech to B1 and the Health tech to GG.

This. My guild finds it even easier to drop GG and put a Nute lead in though. Shield tech on summon, weapon tech on B1, medpack on (either) Nute (or if you prefer a more defensive playing style, magnaguard if you bring.him over Droideka).
    Consistently clears with Wat and Nute as low as G10.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This is the way.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*