Problems with Log-In (Restart from lvl 1)

Hello everyone,
PREMISE: Sorry for this post and especially for my bad english

But i'm very afraid because i think that i lost everything on SW GOH. I played since 4-5 months ago and i've a lot of characters at lvl 70.. from 3 days to now, i try to play SW GOH but it restart from lvl 1.. So, i try some steps for fix the problem (for example, the synchronization, clear cache & data and naturally the restart of phone more and more time) but nothing doesn't work..

Now, every time i play SW and every time i see that the game restart from lvl 1, i quit immediately, because i'm afraid in case the new progress overwrite the other old progress
I hope that someone help me
Sorry again for my english, i hope that you understand

Replies

• Options
    If you are on an android device go into options and try to sign into your google play account. I have had this happen before. When you are logged out the game starts a new account that isnt linked to google yet. If you log into your old account you should have everything back. you can move back and forth between accounts if you want to have 2 games. If you are on IOS i have no idea how to help.
  • Options
    I don't want to have 2 account, i only want back my first account with all my progress and all my characters..
  • Options
    EDIT: problem solved.
  • Options
    Hi, same problem happened to me, back to level 1, all characters & progress lost!! I am on an Android and tried going in via Google Play and it just came back with the level 1 opening scene again. Please please someone help me...
  • Options
    If you didn't link your account to Google play you probably lost it. Play through the tutorial and then see if you can change back to the original account.