About collecting the rewards.

Can we please collect all reward in 1 time?
Its strange to wait 6 second each time to sim and wait again 4x6 for simming challenges etc.

If possible make it 1 button for sim all daily rewards available.

@CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• Options
    Wth is this even?
  • Options
    Its strange toresd this
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wth is this even?

Many games have this. He means on the daily activities menu, being able to collect all completed activities with one click vs clicking each one.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    IIRC when they reduced the timer they said that was the best they could do without rebuilding the whole thing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wth is this even?

Many games have this. He means on the daily activities menu, being able to collect all completed activities with one click vs clicking each one.

Are you sure is that what he means? He goes on to say about challenges and 6s wait which has already been explained before as a timer for the game to connect to the server or something along those lines.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wth is this even?

Are you sure is that what he means? He goes on to say about challenges and 6s wait which has already been explained before as a timer for the game to connect to the server or something along those lines.

I guess not, he seems to be talking about challenges, my bad.
  • Options
    It used to be non-simmable. It used to be 5 min wait time. It used to be having to sim each one individually instead of a multi-sim. Now it's a multi-sim with a 5 second cool down.

Of all the issues in this game right now, I don't think spending much effort in this one aspect would be the best use of resources. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm wrong.

Not wrong.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    It used to be non-simmable. It used to be 5 min wait time. It used to be having to sim each one individually instead of a multi-sim. Now it's a multi-sim with a 5 second cool down.

Of all the issues in this game right now, I don't think spending much effort in this one aspect would be the best use of resources. Maybe I'm wrong.

It was 10 min and still is 10 min if you’re not lvl 85
  • Options
    Yes, the game engine / software system is renewed.
    This should be an easy and nice qol update.
    365*4*5 second saved in a year lol
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    This should be an easy and nice qol update.
    365*4*5 second saved in a year lol

Oooh take it easy dude, I suppoused that if could've saved all those seconds last year you would've found the cancer cure alredy, right?
  • Options
    This should be an easy and nice qol update. 365*4*5 second saved in a year lol

I agree it would be a nice QOL update but my point is:
    I strongly suspect that most people would prefer that CG spend their time fixing bugs that are far more serious and creating QOL updates that would do more than just save each player two hours during the course of an entire year.
  • Options
    This should be an easy and nice qol update. 365*4*5 second saved in a year lol

I agree it would be a nice QOL update but my point is:
    I strongly suspect that most people would prefer that CG spend their time fixing bugs that are far more serious and creating QOL updates that would do more than just save each player two hours during the course of an entire year.

I think the timing is not the annyoing part, the annyoing part is, we need to focus and type several time for same rewards lol

İt s time for "all in one" :D
  • Options
    My good god.
  • Options

It's still 10 min if you aren't level 85. It's super annoying on my alt to have to go back throughout the day rather than doing them all at once.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    They're trying to get you to rush to 85, including buying the hyperdrive bundle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH