Territory war

Stayontarget2016
197 posts Member
edited August 2020
Anyone else think TW is like ground hog day.
Heres a zone with geos, then heres a zone with nightsisters etc.
Everyone does the same deploys.
Is it just me that finds it repetitive and needs mixed up?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As you develop and grow you will see different teams used.

I dont see much NS walls and also Geos and other teams generally get split up as filler rather than a whole wall.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It would be nice (as some have suggested) to either see different map/zone setups in TW and maybe GAC, or even a way to customize a build of X number of zones.

Figure 6 vertical slices, you get you 10 zones, place 0-3 zones in each vertical slice until all zones are used.
  • Options
    I'd like to see them do 3v3 in a TW. But that's just me. Rotate like GAC.
  • Options
    They need to add more teams per zone. We have a LOT more viable teams since TW was first launched. Mixing up the map layout would help too.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    I'd like to see them do 3v3 in a TW. But that's just me. Rotate like GAC.
    That could be interesting but the forum salt would be intense and it would mean about double the number of offensive battles for each guild, which could be a bit much.
  • Options
    Win or lose you almost get the same reward, so our guild is now posting wall of jawa's, old rebel teams, phoenix squads, tuskens, murder bears and galactic Republic jedi, bambozoling the enemy guild lol

How is your guild doing in TW? I've thought about proposing the same thing in my guild as you're basically trying to go for a full clear at that point like in GAC although there's slightly different motive there.
  • chuckrambo
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    We just done the same thing. Faced a guild with 50m higher GP, with 8 GLs (we have none) so just posted trash in defence and used the attack as a playground to test different teams. As already mentioned, the difference in prizes is not worth trying to flog 50 members to fight a war that they can't win. enemy fleet GP was 104m, ours is 59m.
  • Options
    My favorite part of TW:
    1. Everybody attack!
    2. Only attack if you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you will win!
    3. Efficient wins only! Do not lose any banners!
    4. Why isn't anyone attacking?!?
  • Options
    We cleared opposing guild down to just 7 remaining fleets in around 5hrs in the TW just finished.

Genuinely, with 4 hrs to go those 7 fleets were still there, so I did LOL at the above bullet points.

Opponents had gone for the classic switcheroo of setting weak fleets in 3a, which some of our hotheads couldn’t resist obliterating with their arena fleet, only to find a zone full of arena standard Negotiator in 4a.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I learned almost nothing works vs op Rey, especially when she magically clears Vader-lead dots somehow
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    TW a massive waste of time, please scrap it, MM is so broken and has been for years
    Stop dreaming up new and pointless characters, focus on getting the basics right