Hi Holotable Heroes,
In this update, we’re proud to present Galactic Challenges! This all-new game mode represents a huge step for Galaxy of Heroes as it lays the foundation of our new content initiative, allowing us to generate fresh content, challenges, and feats on a regular basis going forward.
With Galactic Challenges, players will be presented with new battles that provide the opportunity to utilize many parts of their character and ship roster in a fun and meaningful way. Galactic Challenge events keep the game fresh and engaging by offering interesting and unique encounters that feature always-changing combinations of modifiers, locations, and conditions, along with multiple tiers of difficulty. Modifiers add a wide range of positive and negative effects to the battle, meaning you’ll have to mix up your strategies to succeed.
The best part? This is just the beginning. Galactic Challenges will lay a foundation that allows Capital Games to continue expanding the variety of content we are able to offer now and in the future. We’re all really excited at the studio and can’t wait for our passionate community of players to dive in!
See you on the Holotables!NEW FEATURES
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:Imperial TIE Bomber
Threepio & Chewie
- Imperial TIE bomber is now farmable from Dark Side 5-A Hard. This is an addition to that node and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.
- Threepio & Chewie are now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- GENERAL - Introduced a new system for determining turn order when multiple units have 100% Turn Meter. See this post for more information.
- GENERAL - Temporarily disabled account linking in order to remain compliant with platform policies. See this post for more information.
- GENERAL - The Guild chat banner message no longer deleted when the Guild description is updated.
- GENERAL - Updated Advantage description to accurately reflect that it grants +200% Critical Chance.
- GENERAL - Updated Deathmark to accurately reflect that causes a unit to “receive damage equal to 50% of Max Health when damaged by Physical or Special damage” instead of “-50% Health if damaged by attack”.
- GENERAL - Added a block icon to the Ultimate Ability button when the Ultimate ability is charged enough to be used but is unavailable.
- GENERAL - Merciless Target from Vader's Merciless Massacre will no longer apply to Stealthed enemies when the ability is not fully upgraded.
- GENERAL - All timed battle modes that run out of time will now instead treat the battle as a Victory instead of a Draw if all non-summoned units on the opponent's side are dead.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where CT-5555 "Fives" “Tactical Awareness” would not save a 501st Clone ally in certain scenarios when Fives was not in the last squad slot. CT-5555 "Fives" can now be placed anywhere in the squad and “Tactical Awareness” will work properly when multiple units are defeated at the same time.
- UNIT - Fixed a bug where battle wins while using IG-88 in Geonosis Territory Battles were not properly being counted towards the "Mortally Wound" task in the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in the “Sith Triumvirate Raid” where Rey (Jedi Training) could sometimes fail to assist C-3PO after she had Isolate and had it removed.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where a defending Han Solo would always take his bonus turn before an attacking Han Solo.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Grand Admiral Thrawn's “Fracture” could reduce raid boss Speed too much.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Darth Revan could still apply Shock even under the effects of “Corrupted Battle Meditation” while on a team with Wat Tambor.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused cooldowns for special event units to not reflect the player’s unit upgrades.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where units weren't reducing ability cooldowns acquired from skill upgrades while on defense.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Rey's “Heir to the Jedi” speed reduction would not stack with Speed Down.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where Rey's “Heir to the Jedi” ability animation and stance could become disconnected with the ability's effects in certain scenarios.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that could cause Darth Revan to not use "Lacerate" after using a special ability on a target already inflicted with Deathmark, Fear or Corrupted Battle Meditation.
- EVENT - Fixed a bug in “Assault Battles: Places of Power” that resulted in enemy units having no Protection across all battles in Challenge Tier III.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue where Han Solo and Wat Tambor could be used in some tiers of the “Escape From Cloud City” event.
- GENERAL - The "Go" button for characters and ship upgrade now send you to their respective Training screens instead of the Enhancing screens.
- GENERAL - Fixed some unlocalized text for error messages that popped up for initial asset or download errors (that occurred before our localization files could be downloaded).
- GENERAL - Players are no longer able to interrupt Rey/Kylo's Ultimate abilities while the cutscene is playing.
- UI - Fixed an issue that could cause the order of the Icons on the Cantina screen to prioritize store pack icons over events.
- UI - Removed the flashing white boxes on the abilities that would be visible when cycling through the characters or ships.
- UI - Fix for the anchoring issue seen when switching between tabs on the Championships leaderboard screen.
- UI - Fixed Mod Loadouts not being displayed in alphabetical order when cycling through them
- UI - Fixed an issue that caused Supreme Leader Kylo Ren’s event to not appear in the list of events that can provide Ultimate Ability Materials when the player has tickets for the event
- AUDIO - Fixed audio tally sounds overlapping when claiming multiple awards.
- AUDIO - Fixed daily log in audio - tiles should always play a click event unless the second click claims the reward (in which case it should play the 'claim' event).
- AUDIO - Fixed an issue that causes the Energy Refresh sound FX to not trigger sometimes when refreshing energy.
We are aware of the following issues with today’s Update.
- GENERAL - Ahsoka’s Steadfast Retribution does not reflect back 100% damage when attacked the first time in the Kamino Galactic Challenge.
- GENERAL - Retreating in a Raid with the following characters will cause the client to get stuck in an infinite loop. We are looking to address this issue as soon as possible and will let you know more information when we are closer to the fix’s release.
- Baze Malbus
- Cassian Andor
- Darth Nihilus
- Darth Traya
- First Order Tie Pilot
- General Grievous
- General Skywalker
- Jango Fett
- Jedi Knight Luke
- Jedi Knight Revan
- Sith Marauder
- EVENT - Calculated Risk feat in Galactic Challenges will not trigger if a 5th unit has been summoned
- UI - The character screen can show the wrong overlay if you select a character from the list of characters that can use this gear while reviewing rewards in Galactic Challenges
- UI - The Pre-battle screen is not properly displayed if you lock and unlock your screen.