Galactic Challenges - BUGS or features? Either way, total dissappointment

joelgs23
251 posts Member
edited August 2020
1) Jolee cannot revive Bastila Shan if she is defeated. I tried 6 times and she never got revived

2) Rebels are NOT counter attacking under CLS

3) speed seems broken. With Rebels, my CLS at 317 goes first, while Jyn Erso at 321 does not even get a turn, neither can Akbar at 240 (slower yes, but he survives long enough for most of my team to get a 2nd turn, and his Turn Meter does not move), with Ewoks, 4 separatists take turns before Paploo who is at 318 speed

4) my "recommended" tier 5 is impossible, even with a fully relic'd Padme team (R7 Anakin), CLS (R7 CLS, HS, Chewie), my Sith in any config (R3 Vader get's popped before I get a turn, and no matter what, I lose 2 or 3 sith before I get a turn), a fully R7 Ewok squad that can win LS Geo battles round 4).....

5) Some rewards NOT be provided. When I beat the lower tiers, the "1st time" rewards were given, but NOT the tier rewards... just nothing.

6) When you scroll through the rewards (left to right, and back), they get stuck and won't move until you leave the screen and come back.

And on a side note, the rewards are garbage!!!! This event is such as let down! I'm so disappointed. Games are not meant to make you stressed or unhappy, but this event succeeded in that once again. So many bugs!!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    1) it depends in how she is defeated. Sniper droid can make any toon not revivable

2)its not 100% chance, are you sure?

3) can you post a video?

4)that is probably the "challenging" part of the feats....

5) can you post a picture please, you may have missed that multiple rewards are given in one window.

6) probably need to report that to Answers HQ
  • Efranzblau
    76 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I autod the last tier with no one above relic 3. Drevan malak badstilla Vader. Undersized
  • Options
    2. Target lock stops counters under GG also.
  • Options
    And you don't get the rewards because you need relic 5 mini
  • Options
    Once we get a few turns in I have 3-4 second screen freezes every other turn as it applies the dots to 10 toons. It's a blast.
  • Options
    I've beaten teirs 5 and 6 with a 1-star victories (lost 3 and 2 people, respectively), and I'm not getting the (lame) rewards shown at the bottom. Do you need to 3 star the tier to get rewards? If so, they never explain that. It also wouldn't make much sense: there's a special feat for not losing anyone, so that shouldn't be the only criteria for getting rewards.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I completed every feat. Zero deaths on the final tier took some creativity but otherwise they were all pretty straightforward.

Have you experimented with gitting gud?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    No gitting gud needed, It's just a Gear check
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    I've beaten teirs 5 and 6 with a 1-star victories (lost 3 and 2 people, respectively), and I'm not getting the (lame) rewards shown at the bottom. Do you need to 3 star the tier to get rewards? If so, they never explain that. It also wouldn't make much sense: there's a special feat for not losing anyone, so that shouldn't be the only criteria for getting rewards.

All the listed rewards are everything you can win, some are linked to feats and others are 1x for beating it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm closing this.

Please leave feedback in the appropriate threads about the event and rewards.
This discussion has been closed.