Should I farm resistance pilot or Phasma?

Omnirhyze
167 posts Member
edited March 2016
RP has nice damage and expose chance (which itself is lethal) with nice turn meter gain.

With the change of Advantage, to guarantee a critical hit, Phasma, who I haven't used very much anymore, appears to be slightly more appealing. The assists are nice and her victory march rocks.

RP is at 3 stars and Phasma at 4 stars currently.

I forgot to mention, I have Lumi and 86 maxed.
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Should I farm resistance pilot or Phasma? 38 votes

Resistance Pilot (RP)
26%
BerdilioShokySilleckMithAmaltheaChiveGreg1920CaiusRexSpaceDog 10 votes
Captain Phasma
73%
Syth_Hunterioniancat21WWJDlHuitzyKAULISidiousIsPikachuMythovYukkiReyiainfectiouszombiegarubladorBMasuKYLO_SAM84StefchouInternetSwagKamikazeRhombusEquus_PallidusReySkywalkerNonValidUserKyleKatarn 28 votes
Post edited by Omnirhyze on

Replies

• Options
    Captain Phasma
    At first I saw 100% for Phasma and thought, wow, folks are in agreement on this... then saw I was the first vote, lol.
  • Options
    Personally, I'd farm Phasma. Currently, she's very useful for DS missions and GW. She's pretty good in arena but if you're trying to rank in the top 20 there are much better choices. She sounds like she'll do well after the meta update in a few weeks. But it really depends on what kind of squad you want to build and what toons you have now. If you're doing a Dooku lead evasion squad, RP is awesome because she gets foresight sometimes which is like a free dodge. On a Dooku team, RP will get offense up every time she evades. Use her special while she has offense up and wave goodbye to an enemy toon. RP is not as good on a non-evasion team because she's pretty slow and can be killed before she gets a turn. She needs the dodge chance to help her survive until her first turn. Once she gets going and gets foresight she becomes pretty hard to kill. If you're focusing on a QGJ speed team, GS, Rey, and IG86 are better choices for DPS. GS and Rey are faster than RP and IG86 has a lot more health than RP so he has a greater chance of surviving even though he is slow.

tl;dr Go for RP if you want to build an evasion or resistance squad. Otherwise, Phasma will probably be a more useful all-around toon, especially after the meta update.
  • Options
    Captain Phasma
    I like RP and all, and she does hit hard, but IMO she isn't as good or versatile as Phasma. She's just a bit too slow and relies too much on luck to really get going to be considered more useful than Phasma.
  • Options
    Captain Phasma
    Phasma..
  • Options
    Captain Phasma
    Get the lady in white
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot (RP)
    I'd did RP first, now I'm doing Phasma.

RP is good in an assist based team. Once she gets going she gains lots of meter. A poor mans ray or FOTP
  • Options
    Captain Phasma
    Phasma all day long, end of story....
  • Options
    Captain Phasma
    Phasma has advantage up, a self boost for DPS and AoE speed down.
    Lots of HP too. RP is just a weak Rey.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |