Is this the WORLDS First SWGOH...

Territory Wars SOLO?!??!!? @CG_SBCrumb ?

1d0bnrm1bh0a.png
xm7os0b0gsfz.png

Replies

• Options
    Yea, congrats. Beat @SnakesOnAPlane to it. Just beware now though. They are going to make more, just because they lost out on the achievement for first guild to get 33 stars in DS geo
  • Options
    I really hope all your guild placed defence @ziglet ! No rewards for anyone that didn’t.
  • Options
    I just want to explain what happened. We are a 300mGP guild, but when it comes to TW, it is not mandatory, but if you sign up, it is mandatory. A couple of the guild members never play, and sadly 1 completely missed out and was upset, but life does get in the way at times. So our GP got lowered a lot more then usual. Our opponents called out to a few members of our guild claiming we were Sandbagging. Which was not true. So they decided to place 1 team on Defense. After confusion in our guild chat, our TW leader said, go at it. I was all set and hit it.

But as I said, I believe this is a world's first Solo TW win. Some members think a title is in order since it hasn't happened before. :)@CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Our opponents called out to a few members of our guild claiming we were Sandbagging. Which was not true.
    But...it is sandbagging.
  • Options
    A little sketchy but I mean technically you did sort of maybe possibly do it? Maybe? Sort of? Lol
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Our opponents called out to a few members of our guild claiming we were Sandbagging. Which was not true.
    But...it is sandbagging.
    Sandbagging is usually the name used when these matchups are achieved through a deliberate, coordinated program of sitting members out of TW.

Some guilds do it deliberately, others do not. Regardless, the likely effect is the same and it is high time the devs adjusted the matchmaking accordingly.
  • Options
    Yea, congrats. Beat @SnakesOnAPlane to it. Just beware now though. They are going to make more, just because they lost out on the achievement for first guild to get 33 stars in DS geo

Thank you so much for this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Removed the back and forth argument.

Please feel free to continue the personal discussion of what happened in a direct message with each other.

Closed, as there is no need to be fighting about this on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.