Please fix or debuff Dooku Leader evasion ab

VOIDIAT
30 posts Member
edited March 2016
Please fix or debuff Dooku Leader evasion ability effectiveness percentage is almost imposible now win to a group with him as leader evenly sometimes same tunes have dodge and offence more than 3 - 4 times in a row attacking the same ones. Is frustrating and annoying for pvp evenly more than the teams that can achieve all the turns ahead please balance this better too. And im talking about full gear, 7stars, full ability mats and level on the characters as base point to talk. Tnx!
Post edited by VOIDIAT on

Replies

• Options
    Agree 15% it is not the percentage of evasion when Dooku is leader. I try to avoid Dooku leaders teams.
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • Options
    I win the vast majority of battles against dooku led teams...
  • Options
    Drlolum wrote: »
    Agree 15% it is not the percentage of evasion when Dooku is leader. I try to avoid Dooku leaders teams.

I belive that Dooku's leader ability is plus 15% evasion. And it seems every characters are already have basic 7.5% evasion, so it actually should be almost 25%. Dev fix the ability to make it suppose to be, not buff. There are also have some character's leader ability plus the same percentage of evasion.

When top lead board have 18 Dooku lead team, you don't have any choice but face them. Dooku lead team is not unbeatable. It just annoy and will not be easy to win.
  • Deww
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben has the same leader perk expect for turn meter instead of special damage. When I have Old Ben as leader maybe .1% of the time any of my characters dodge.
  • Deww
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Also Ashoka and same result no one dodges.
  • Options
    Deww wrote: »
    Old Ben has the same leader perk expect for turn meter instead of special damage. When I have Old Ben as leader maybe .1% of the time any of my characters dodge.
    Also Ashoka and same result no one dodges.
    If it didn't works as expect, maybe dev will check and fix it.
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    i hate to say this but i'm so sick of the Dooku's leader team. there more evasion. what sad captain phasma leader ability don't proc that much and it a 18% and Dooku's leader ability proc too much. nice job for breaking PVP. this is why EA game think about the money be for the player base. what bad about this EA or game developer do not test characters abilities before releasing.
  • Options
    But once people complain that Phasma's assist chance are too high. I remember people always say it's more like 81% and there are Phasma lead everywhere. Honestly, in my serve(18 dooku of 20) there is no one can really stay top 1 for a day. It seems the evasion give everyone a chance to take top 1. But it indeed become a little bored that too many people are using Dooku as leader.
  • Options
    Honestly, I cannot believe this is the desired outcome. It's broken and needs to be fixed. Really only happens this drastically for AI led teams. That's a good indicator it's broken.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    I must not have RNG on my side I've got a Dooku team and drop the exact same in Arena as I do with QGJ, Phasma or Lumi so apparently RNG only shows favorites toward those you guys are fighting.
  • AKK889
    159 posts Member
    Options

Because Old Ben, Ashoka and Darth Maul leaderships are completely bugged, and for some reason I don't get to understand they are still not fixed.

Nothing is to be fixed with Dooku's evasion. It's actually fixed now.
    Not a problem to beat Dooku teams with a proper geared team. With a badly geared team or the wrong squad, yes, it's hard.
    With bad RNG, it's as bad as when QGJ calls FOTP or Rey and kills your best hitter before you can even blink.

Do your math and get a wide enough sample and you will see the Evade percentage is very close to 22-23% (15% + 7,5%), which is just right.