Need help with GW farming

jagram
94 posts Member
Right now I completed/collecting 12 heroes:
imgur.com/YWUWaRK
In Cantina when I finish collecting QGJ I will start Daka.
In Arena when I finish Koth I will start Ventress.
But I don't have any idea who to farm next in GW after IG-86... :-(
My first thought was Poggle but I have only one droid. Then I thought about Nightsister Initiate to collect nightsisters (Talia, Daka & Ventress) team but Nighsister Initiate looks very weak. Right now I'm thinking about Biggs or Resistance Pilot to strenghten my Light Side Team but I'm not sure.
Please help me make a good decision.

Replies

• Options
    Poggle is pretty useful even outside of a droid team. Great support character. I'm farming Biggs right now hoping to be a step ahead when/if ships are implemented. There are datamined Nightsister characters that should be released at some point, so I'm also looking in that direction (7* Daka and almost 6* Ventress, with Talia patiently awaiting some love down at 4*)

In reality, pick who you want and go for it. Lots of teams work on offense, none are unbeatable in defense. There's a million ways to play the game. I recently started varying some new characters and found some new love for it after grinding with the same toons for so long. Good luck!
  • Options
    Nightsister Initiate is pretty great. Mine is at 6*, close to 7 and I use her in two ways - to take a position in GW where a ton of damage absorption is needed (she has amazing health) and as part of my Nightsister team for GW where she does pretty well. She's awful for arena defence though. Easy to pick off.
  • FuriousFrog
    118 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nightsister Initiate is actually a pretty good toon at high levels. Her special does a decent amount of damage and she currently has the highest HP in the game. Not a great arena toon unless you run a Nightsister team, but she's very helpful in GW and DS battles.
    If you're planning on making an evasion team, RP can be useful because she gives herself foresight so she becomes extra hard to hit. The increased dodge chance helps her survive long enough to attack since she's pretty slow. For a speed team, Rey and GS are probably better DPS choices than RP because they are faster.
    Otherwise, Poggle is probably your best bet if you want an all-around support toon that fits into multiple team setups.
  • jagram
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for help. I will start Nightsister or Poggle then.
  • Options
    I think Poggle is the best, too. He has synergies with 86 and GS (both of whom you have) and most everyone benefits from offense up. His decent health, high speed and ability block are all really nice.
  • Options
    I am just starting Poggle now and regret not farming him sooner. If I had him I would crack the top 20 instead of just top 50. He's a beast when teamed up with heavy hitters like GS and 86. Make sure you are farming GS. He is a must have toon and will probably do well after the increase. I have Nightmares Initiate at 7* and rarely use her.
  • Options
    Here's a thread that's about RP, but it also shows how awesome Poggle, 86 and GS are together.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23443/resistance-pilot-and-royal-guard-my-new-team-videos#latest
  • Options
    no MT consideration? Thats what I'm doing. crossing my fingers he's good someday...
  • Options
    wisenuts wrote: »
    no MT consideration? Thats what I'm doing. crossing my fingers he's good someday...

I think he's someone to go after if you have a more established roster. He's probably a fine character on his own, but he doesn't have a real place in a lot of teams. He's a spot-filler and there are plenty of those at the moment. The suggestions made so far are based on more known values.
  • Options
    poggle has a very handy buff - very good in arena, not so much in GW. otherwise RP is a solid hitter
  • jagram
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for help. Started Poggle. It will take me exactly 3 weeks. Then I will start Nightsister. RP will be next or Biggs if we finally get update with ships.