Immortals of the Empire Recruiting (We're Worth a Second Look)

Thrain
82 posts Member
edited August 2020
No, there are not two guilds named Immortals of the Empire, and yes, this a second listing for the same guild. We've been so happy with our new members since we started recruiting we're doubling down!

I won't bore you by repeating all the information in that other post. We remain an improving guild who are looking to add players with 2.5 million GP and one arena-quality team. We do DS Geo at 12* and LS Hoth at 38*. Well, I guess I am repeating info in that other post, so here's something I didn't mention before: We have a celebrity! It's a secret, of course, so probably best not to mention it after you join the guild.

As I said before, we're not all that different from other mid-tier guilds. We're easy to get along with, and we're constantly getting better. If that sounds like a community you'd like to join, send me a message here or contact me via in-game chat. My ally code is 251-644-546.

Hey, if nothing else, I made you look! Twice! Don't you want to be part of a guild capable of such advanced tactics?
Post edited by Thrain on

Replies