Mark 6 Syringe

Looooki
1045 posts Member
I remember that I use to be in shortage of these. But it seemed that the newer toons all don't need this.

Also for this state increase (agility), is it obsolete? Because agility is not speed

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    jzvs6rolvggm.jpg
  • Options
    You still are in shortage of them. Look at all your needs. Level them up and you'll see. Just cause your choosing not to level those characters doesn't mean you don't have a shortage.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Aandien wrote: »
    You still are in shortage of them. Look at all your needs. Level them up and you'll see. Just cause your choosing not to level those characters doesn't mean you don't have a shortage.

It's still temporary though. I have a 5.5m account and over 4000 of these things lying around. They are an early bottleneck similar to mk5 furnaces (which I have over 1000 of). Unlike stun guns (and to a lesser extent carbs and cuffs), this bottleneck goes away eventually.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

It's still temporary though. I have a 5.5m account and over 4000 of these things lying around. They are an early bottleneck similar to mk5 furnaces (which I have over 1000 of). Unlike stun guns (and to a lesser extent carbs and cuffs), this bottleneck goes away eventually.

Kinda hoping that the stun gun bottleneck goes if the rewards get an update after the current GC expedition events though... for finishing the final tier, a MK 50 stun gun should be a given. More so with the relic investment needed

• Options

Using your logic... Get an 8mil account and then you'll soon find that you have thousands of stun guns lying around. Both are bottlenecks at different points in the game. But yes, the gun/cuff bottleneck lasts longer than this one.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Using your logic... Get an 8mil account and then you'll soon find that you have thousands of stun guns lying around. Both are bottlenecks at different points in the game. But yes, the gun/cuff bottleneck lasts longer than this one.

If you look at newer toons, I'm guessing you'll find more of the gear I mentioned and less of the syringes. Not to mention the fact that you don't need syringes for G12 right side pieces.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    43j8dyzhezdu.jpg

Another issue is the agility attribute. Seems like there is no use for it anywhere. Probably a forgotten mechanic?
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    43j8dyzhezdu.jpg

Another issue is the agility attribute. Seems like there is no use for it anywhere. Probably a forgotten mechanic?

Agility effects different characters differently don't assume all it does is add armor and physical critical
  • Options
    They stopped being a bottleneck once Challenges were updated to include all levels of rewards. Time used to be that on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays you had to choose between mk3 droid callers and mk6 hyposyringes. Now you get both at the highest tier, so you always have plenty.

That said, tons of characters need tons of them. Not as many as carbanti sensor arrays, but still a lot.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    The other reason you end up with heaps is that they are on the same node as the injector handle salvage. So whenever you farm 50 of them you'll get about 75ish mk6 syringes. Add that to all the other ways to get syringes, and now you have heaps. Yay!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    The other reason you end up with heaps is that they are on the same node as the injector handle salvage. So whenever you farm 50 of them you'll get about 75ish mk6 syringes. Add that to all the other ways to get syringes, and now you have heaps. Yay!

Oh wow, didn't realised that 🤣🤣
    Thks!!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    43j8dyzhezdu.jpg

Agility effects different characters differently don't assume all it does is add armor and physical critical

Exactly, cause it is not explained propey. Soany read in between the lines...