While cg attempts to fix galactic challenges i thought I'd remind you.

icanectc
821 posts Member
edited August 2020
Geo ls tb is still completely and utterly unfun to play, tuned way to difficult and is completely joyless no one looks forward to it and no one likes it.
Good luck taking in all that feedback for galactic challenges.....

Replies

• Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I used to think this, but I’m coming around slowly, which is their intention, I believe. I would make two changes, 1: tone down DDK, sniper droid and BX droid so they can’t one shot an r7 toon and 2: up the rewards to match the difficulty.

And Geo Spy
  • Options
    It's not so bad once you've figured a few things out. E.g., only use Padme and Jedi in the bottom territories if possible. Less droids, more Geos, much better chances at 4/4. Shaak Troopers, on the other hand, shine in the droid-heavy middle territories.

What else? Speed is king mod wise. Use R2 with Padme (modded for offense and health). Start fleet missions with Clone Sarge, JKA and Fives, with Plo and Ahsoka on the bench. You won't need any other ships. Bring Plo in first and use the event ability Assault Formation at the first opportunity. Works from P1-P4 and leaves Y-Wing & Rex for platoons.