Mods after upgrade

BobcatSkywalker
2194 posts Member
edited August 2020
After upgrading a mod the mods window on the left sorts itself to the very top showing 6e mods. This causes me to have to scroll down through pages and pages of mods every time I upgrade a mod.

This wasn't always happening. Sometimes it happens other times it doesn't.

it there a setting where you can prevent mods from resorting to the list. Anyone know why it's inconsistent (sometimes it stays on the blue level 6 mod, other times it scrolls up to 6e mods after making a blue level y mod)???

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I noticed that too I was upgrading mods the other day and it was happening off and on
  • Options
    In my experience it only goes back to the top if you choose to SELL the mod from the upgrade screen.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    arbster wrote: »
    In my experience it only goes back to the top if you choose to SELL the mod from the upgrade screen.

Disagree, all I'm doing is leveling one mod, say a green one, and i find myself back at the top staring at golds.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Imo this is a top 3, maybe thr biggest, QOL improvement we need.

This feels very broken. The devs clearly don't actually play the game, maybe they log in and do a Sim here and there but they aren't mod farming at all!!!

I'm very confident about dev not mod farming because if they did they would realize how cumbersome they are making it to actually have fun and progress.

Instead of looking forward to leveling up a mod and finding good speed in just ignoring mods which makes the game less fun and me less likely to spend. I imagine others feel this way as well.

I have like 40 mods in my inbox now and about 50 not leveled so I have 2 days to find a hour or two (at least) to level up my 50 mods, see if they hit speed, and sell off the bad ones or else I lose all my 40 new mods because I can't claim them. Or I can sell my non leveled mods to make room for the 40 but that's not reasonable to do.

It should take 10 minutes to level 50 mods if devs were more compitent. Each mod takes about 60 seconds to scroll down to in the current state of the galaxy.

• Options
    Go to where you select what mods you are after go down to the very bottom select what tier of mod you want a, b, c, d, e you you can pick anyone's you are after makes it really easy to find a new mod.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Go to where you select what mods you are after go down to the very bottom select what tier of mod you want a, b, c, d, e you you can pick anyone's you are after makes it really easy to find a new mod.

Yes and I'm doing that now but it's still an extra step I didn't need to do previously.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    it has been flagged as a bug.
  • Options
    Mod management in general just needs to be easier. Like an upgrade all to reveal secondary button.

When that dreaded "mod inventory full message" pops up I just groan.